PDA

View Full Version : Everyone check this out

ajc7755
03-07-2002, 08:39 AM
I think everyone should check out this web page.

www.kspaintball.com

This page is a refernece to all teams in the midwest and espically Kansas. Its also the homepage of the KSU Wildkats. Also if anyone is intretes in D-Day that happens in Oklahoma around may, check this site out. Also a good place for the NCPL, we already have links to Iowa State and Penn State. Email the moderator and he might hook you up with a link to your teams homepage.

Cliffio
03-07-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by ajc7755
I think everyone should check out this web page.

www.kspaintball.com

This page is a refernece to all teams in the midwest and espically Kansas. Its also the homepage of the KSU Wildkats. Also if anyone is intretes in D-Day that happens in Oklahoma around may, check this site out. Also a good place for the NCPL, we already have links to Iowa State and Penn State. Email the moderator and he might hook you up with a link to your teams homepage.

:rolleyes:

what are you like the official k-state person on AO now?:)

holla
Cliff

ajc7755
03-07-2002, 10:18 AM
No cliff, just thought I would get the word out. The more people that visit that site the better I guess. Helps spread the word of D-Day and all that stuff.

Cliffio
03-07-2002, 10:22 AM
No cliff, just thought I would get the word out. The more people that visit that site the better I guess. Helps spread the word of D-Day and all that stuff.

i hear ya, when is d-day, do you know?

is it in the summer? maybe ill go...

but hey, at least you post on AO, those chumps kevin and bryan dont anymore:)
and they are the ones that have mags:)

holla
Cliff

ajc7755
03-07-2002, 10:33 AM
I posted this same message on several sites. Gotta spread the word. D-Day is like 2 weeks after school gets out, late May. I still post and I am selling my mag.

Cliffio
03-07-2002, 10:40 AM
I posted this same message on several sites. Gotta spread the word. D-Day is like 2 weeks after school gets out, late May. I still post and I am selling my mag.

so are you gonna keep that led? or is everyone getting darks?
bryan was tellin me about the warped thing, or somethin like that
anyways, he didnt know any details

just wonderin

have you gotten your angel yet?
shot it
how you like it?

later
Cliff

ajc7755
03-07-2002, 10:43 AM
My gun is supossed to be in today or friday. I plan on keeping it, I could barely afford this, no way I have the money for a dark, maybe next year.