PDA

View Full Version : Emag battery

Kevmag
03-07-2002, 06:38 PM
Is there supposed to be a gap between the battery holder and the marker body. I can't get the battery holder to fit flush (to the body) on my marker.

Any ideas?

Load SM5
03-07-2002, 08:11 PM
Can you be a bit more specific? Are you talking about a gap on the top of the battery pack or the part that slides onto the rail? If you have a digital camera can you post a few pics?

Kevmag
03-08-2002, 10:09 AM
I'll try to get a photo this weekend, but the camera I have isn't too good.

I'm referring to the TOP of the battery where it connects to the BOTTOM of the marker body. There is a slight gap (about 1 mm) and I can't make it go flush. I'm worried b/c the pix I've seen of other EMags don't seem to have this gap. Also worried about dirt, paint, ect. getting in the battery.

Load SM5
03-08-2002, 12:29 PM
Well your right that there should'nt be a gap there. Something is keeping it from sliding all the way up. But the battery connects and the battery screw fits? All else is fine but the gap?

Kevmag
03-08-2002, 12:39 PM
But the battery connects and the battery screw fits? All else is fine but the gap?

Battery connects and screw fits all the way in. The gun works in E mode. Everything looks fine except the gap.

Should the battery click or snap into place? Mine doesn't no matter how much pressure I apply.

When I get back home I'll fool around with it.

Butterfingers
03-08-2002, 03:36 PM
No the battary does not click into place, and it is normal for there to be a little gap.

Go out and play :)

Load SM5
03-08-2002, 05:37 PM
It sounds like there's a bigger gap than normal, though.

Kevmag
03-08-2002, 06:10 PM
I'll go to a paintball store this weekend and look at the E-Mag on display.

I'll let you know. Thanks.

Kev