PDA

View Full Version : Double Firing

mercury
03-07-2002, 06:59 PM
I double fire quite a bit. I am just trying to find out if it is me or something wrong with my mag. I have only had this Automag RT for a few weeks so I may not be used to the trigger. Let me know what you think. I often fire slowly and never double fire but when I start firing faster, my marker will often fire twice. I don't know if it just the trigger bounce or not, but it is annoying sometimes because it causes ball chops or just wastes paint because the second shot is never accurate. My bolt and sear are not worn so it leads me to believe it is just me. Does anyone else ever experience this, especially those new to the RT trigger? I can never reproduce this when dry firing though. When dry firing, it is always perfect.

JUGGAJOSH
03-07-2002, 07:24 PM
if your new to mags you should check your ball detent on your barrel. if your not then you probably already have. thats the only reason i can think of.

PyRo
03-07-2002, 07:54 PM
Are you sure its actually fireing twice, and not just double feeding? It should happen while dryfireing as well if it is a result of actually fireing twice...