PDA

View Full Version : Something that has to be said...

MikeCouves
03-07-2002, 07:31 PM
It really hit me today...

...how great the Automag/Minimag/Emag/RTPro family really is. I really have to give appreciation to Tom. I was thinking today, my friend is having a bit of trouble with his Defiant today, no offense to Bushy's/Defiants in any way, I know when he get's it fixed it will rip :). But the Automag valve has to be the most genious thing on the market today. Some players don't really appreciate it.

The Automag is all times and ready to go from the factory, no tinkering needed. It will never break if you oil it once in a while, not tinker with the sear or timing of the gun (which isn't that hard not to!), and just take care of your marker.

I really need to give props to Tom for this magnificent paintball marker, I think everyone here does. I was thinking about upgrading to electro, but I know I would have missed my Minimag in all its beauty :D.

Thanks alot Tom for some great paintball experiences I have had with my Mini.

Thanks!

nutz
03-07-2002, 07:49 PM
yes... the automag design is simple, yet it leaves much room for changes and new ideas! very great design

Snewk
03-07-2002, 08:24 PM
i third that notion...i have a friend who has a matrix and wont sell me his automag becuase its his trusty backup. i have seen him play with it many a-time and have not once seen it go bonkers

soilent green
03-07-2002, 09:50 PM
well put I had one bad night were my gun leaked the powertube tip broke and my superbolt broke the O ring was simple but the rest sucked but that was the only time my 4 year old mag gave out on me I love my mag and the companay that backs it up I also want to tell Tom how much he adds to this forum one of my freinds with a cocker commented that he wished thier was a site like AO for the cocker I also want to thank all the moderators especially BlackVCG and all those members who offer so much knowledge like Butterfingers thanks all

AGD
03-08-2002, 12:48 AM
Thanks guys, everone here at AGD really appreciates this type of feedback. I was talking to John Rice today here at the LA Open and he commented that he doesn't know how I do it spending so much time on the fourm. It's hard for me to explain to him that posts like this make it all worth it.

AGD

FooTemps
03-08-2002, 12:51 AM
I just like the mag because of you guys! lol... It's also tougher than a tippmann... SS is always good...

MikeCouves
03-09-2002, 08:43 PM
Yeah with mags you can focus on your game, not your marker, because you know it will work.

the JoKeR
03-09-2002, 09:53 PM
For the first time yesterday my RT decided to not work properly, but even then, it still worked! After gassing it up and heading for the chrono, I started to take my shot but ended up shooting three! Seems it got out of adjustment a little bit and was more reactive than I could believe! Let's see other guns have timing problems that actually improve the gun. It still worked properly if I pulled the trigger very quickly, by the way.

Cha0tic
03-09-2002, 10:21 PM
people want to know how tom spends his time on the forum. if you look at the time he posts, they are all at like 2 in the morning. tom never sleeps....