PDA

View Full Version : MiniMag Advice

jmcj5
03-07-2002, 08:48 PM
I just sold my Piece Of *EDIT* Do not circumvent the cuss filters. Unlike other paintball web-sites, we actually adhere to the rules that you agreed upon when you joined. Army Shutter and purchased my first Automag Minimag :D. I am looking for advice on a cheap but dependable setup. Right now, all I have is the stock marker, that's it and I need everything else.

What would you recommend? Money is an issue since I am married. Not too sure if I should go with the cheaper Co2 instead of HP, but I am leaning toward HP after seeing all the comments about how the Minimags hate Co2. Can anyone help me out?

Predater
03-07-2002, 08:52 PM
get a cheep pre set nitro tank. i cant help on which ones are beter because mine is adjustible and not very cheep. a cheep nitro tank is about as cheep as the setup you would need for co2 to work ok. the co2 will never work as well as nitro.

The Mag Man
03-07-2002, 08:57 PM
There are almost limitless possible setups you could choose. My personal favorite would be some kind of agitated loader besides a Evolution from Viewloader, a good nitrogen tank (You can obtain a 68ci 3000 psi steel tank for $120) and either of craddle of some sort or a remote line. For a nice aftermarket barrel I would recomend Lapco or 32 degrees, both lightweight, accuare, cheap, dependable barrels. All these products I have mentioned can be found and purchased at http://www.paintballgear.com

Hope I helped ya out some, here is a pic of my gun for some reference.

jmcj5
03-07-2002, 09:00 PM
That's were I got the mag. Unfortunately, PaintballGear is out of the steel tanks, so I'm screwed there. What type of cradle do you suggest?

The Mag Man
03-09-2002, 12:00 AM
I have PMI Perfect Craddle. Thats probably the best one for screw in tanks.