PDA

View Full Version : dye or freak?

DOWNWITHANGELS
03-07-2002, 09:37 PM
What do you people think is the better way to go? and instead of making 2 posts, I'll just ask this one here. I bought the intelliframe not to long ago and chose the double trigger. Well now I wish I would have picked the blade trigger. Can somebody tell me where I could get a blade trigger that would work here?

nutz
03-07-2002, 09:41 PM
i got a freak and its REALLY nice

call agd office about blade trigger

Predater
03-07-2002, 09:45 PM
call AGD tomarrow and order the trigger. its 20 bux i think.

i dont like dye. they are 2 expencive fore there benefit. you can buy a cheeper berrel that is as good or better. i cant talk about the freak because i have never really used one. i like the look of the cc berrel better than the freak thow.

oneshot
03-07-2002, 10:42 PM
Freak:D

LaW
03-07-2002, 10:45 PM
don't be a freak... get a freak :)

TheBigRaguPB4L
03-08-2002, 02:38 AM
no freak. get the ultrlyte. oh wait, those are expensive too. get the crown point. 20 bucks, good barrel, and gives that old "you're getting shot by a mag" ring to it.

ramsee1
03-08-2002, 03:42 AM
Hey all, I use a 12" freak with teardrop front and I must say I like it. Sometimes I'm stuck with paint I really didn't want and the inserts really do the trick to keep your barrel/paint match up to speed.
What kind of paint do you all shoot? Marbs and the new JTs I'm finding are nice. Thick shelled and heavy. :p

soilent green
03-08-2002, 10:43 AM
the freak is nice and leaves options open to switch to another gun all you need is another back half DON'T get a dye they are way overpriced if you don't buy a freak get a lapco bigshot or CP

mykroft
03-08-2002, 11:15 AM
While I'm a big fan of the Dye barrels, the Freak is a better deal. Don't mail order it, especially if you get the Freak style tip, as some of them are pretty rough inside because they missed a manufacturing step (Way to go SP Quality Control), so get an AA tip (Cleans better too) and check for burrs in the tip.