PDA

View Full Version : Just got my body, need some help.

Shewer-Shrat
03-08-2002, 03:27 PM
Hey I just got my body (minimag... I'm building up a mag) and i was wondering how I get the eclipse bodyrail on there... Do I need a special install kit or is there a different way that i need to do?

Heres a pic...
Thx
-SS

Shewer-Shrat
03-08-2002, 03:28 PM
Another for the more curious ones.:D

BTW- my valve is on its way.
-SS

SoupRman
03-08-2002, 03:34 PM
the rectangular pim fits inside the body rail. but you need a grip frame screw to connect the gripframe, rail, and body together.

Shewer-Shrat
03-08-2002, 03:39 PM
Ya, I noticed that... But obviously it doesn't stay, and when i get the valve in there it will fit pefect, etc. Do you know where I can get those screws? Thats what i'm looking for.

Thx
-SS

Autotrigger
03-08-2002, 05:20 PM
You can get all the screws and small parts you need from AGD! Aside from the 2 screws that hold the hole thing together (front and rear grip frame screws) you are going to need a barrel twist lock! These fit very tight into the main rail and you will need to be careful when installing it!...........
888paintball.com is also a good sourse for these small parts!

Shewer-Shrat
03-08-2002, 07:14 PM
Ok so 888 has everything I need?

Thx
-FTI-

DaXtremeist
03-08-2002, 07:45 PM
the place that has ALL is http://www.dropzonepaintball.com/

they have about every screw, piece ya need.

Gunga
03-08-2002, 07:53 PM
Don't forget to move your twist lock from your old rail to the Eclipse rail. The twist lock is the nipple looking thing in front of the space for the pim/front frame screw.

Also...don't forget to move your rail bushing over too. It's that steel sleeve that fits in the hole where the field strip screw goes.

SoupRman
03-08-2002, 09:01 PM
just call up AGD and order factory direct. it's much easier. you will need a grip frame screw, field strip screw, twist lock assembly, rail bushing, sear assembly, sear pin, frame, valve, and some kind of hose and asa to complete your mag.

ciaran.mooney
03-09-2002, 03:27 AM
I'd keep those eclipse parts - they arent made anymore so they are quite unique.

alex1841
03-09-2002, 09:43 AM
i would suggest just ordering all your parts strait from AGD. thats what i do so i know what im getting.

Shewer-Shrat
03-09-2002, 01:35 PM
I appreicate all of your help. I just bought a valve, and i'm planning to get an inteliframe. but I will be getting everything else SoupRman mentioned. How much do you think everything SoupRman mentioned would cost (minus the valve and frame)?

-SS:D :D :D

Shewer-Shrat
03-09-2002, 10:04 PM
BTW- when u say AGD do you mean their site or their phone number.... Whatever one, can u tell me the number or emails address please.

thx
-SS

Autotrigger
03-09-2002, 10:20 PM
Their website is www.airgun.com

RetroEclipseMan
08-16-2002, 05:13 PM
I just got my inteli-frame a couple days ago and when i went to install it on my eclipse rail it wouldn't fit and i found that the rail bushing was too long. I had to use my dremel to shave some off. It all fits good now but i was wondering if anyone else has encountered that.

FrAuStY
08-16-2002, 05:22 PM
Thats the problem with aftermarket parts (Eclipse rail) I would have drilled the hole out a little bit in the rail before dremeling the bushing :) AGD makes their parts to extreme specs, either way you should be good to go once you get it all together. Good luck :cool: