PDA

View Full Version : New Emag Battery Grip Pics on Black emag w/lok-soks

kilaueakid
03-08-2002, 09:33 PM
Here they are on another gun setup. alittle better looking with the color and tank scheme.

kilaueakid
03-08-2002, 09:35 PM
another view

Ov3rmind
03-08-2002, 09:36 PM
IMO, that looks pretty cool with the tank cover. I'm not sure if it would be too good looking without the tank cover though. I also think it would be cool to do them with diff colors though. Like a red E-Mag with a red Lok Sok and red battery pack, I think that would look pretty sweet. Good work.

kilaueakid
03-08-2002, 09:37 PM
last one

nutz
03-08-2002, 11:42 PM
u guys are very creative and stuff with ur emag grips but i have a different solution for your problems

PB Junkies Sure Grip Gloves (http://pjdesignsusa.com/gloves.html)

yes $50 gloves... why you ask???

because of the material the palms and fingers are made of... i just received a pair of these and they are quite different than any other glove ive ever seen. At first, you think the palms of the glove are plastic or cheap rubber, but only from first glance. You put them on and its a whole new story. It does feel a little cheesy until u pick up a gun... These gloves make it feel like my emag can not be seperated from my hands... they practicly stick to the metal areas of the gun such as the battery pack, trigger frame, and trigger... however heres the twist... metal is like the only thing they stick to, i bet a few of u have rubed a rubber thing on ur arm and it probly doesnt feel good, well this glove rubs across ur arm just like your own skin, it doesnt stick to wood, plastic, or any thing else thats not like metal...

very interesting gloves and i would suggest trying some if u want something that will grip your emag in ALL conditions...

u can see from my sig it may look like im trying to sell pb junkies products because i am sponsored by them, but let me tell you non of the above is BS

BradPalooza
03-09-2002, 09:33 AM
Hey Kila,
That's a sweet looking gun. I want one just like it. Grips look good.
-Brad

mattyfatty182
03-09-2002, 10:43 AM
Needs.....dropforward....:eek:

Manuel_FZR
03-09-2002, 11:01 AM
uuuaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Not my taste ... :rolleyes:

Johnny Bravo
03-09-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by BradPalooza
Hey Kila,
That's a sweet looking gun. I want one just like it. Grips look good.
-Brad

LOL