PDA

View Full Version : Retro/Intelliframe

bud_browner
03-09-2002, 12:48 PM
I am going to get a Intelliframe for my mag and was wondering what the ROF will be? And is it necessary to get the RETRO valve if i have the Intelliframe. How much faster will the RETRO make me if i already have an intelliframe???
what i am saying is if i get an intelliframe does it do any good to get the retro. or if i get a retro is it necessary to get the I-frame

Major Ho
03-09-2002, 01:27 PM
hehe, silly goose. Rate Of Fire is up to you. If you can pull the trigger 10 balls per second more power to you. The Intelliframe shouldnt drastically increase your ROF if it does at all... And the retro i believe is capable of...26 cycles per second i believe before shootdown. You are fine with one and not the other. Its just more fun with both. Someone correct me if Im wrong on anything

CleenSweep
03-09-2002, 04:56 PM
Some people believe you can achieve a higher rate of fire with a two finger trigger. The major advantage that I have seen my intelliframe is that there is less "slop" in the trigger. I had benchmark and it was sloppy as crap (that's pretty sloppy).
The Intelliframe has the benefits of being manufactured by AGD and you can hook up directly to a revy (this I have done), plus it looks beeeuuutiful.:p

jah871
03-09-2002, 07:04 PM
they retro valve will help you shoot a bit faster because of the trigger will bounce back. i have a zgrip and a retro and i can tell a difference in rof but the main thing is to learn the trigger and you will get faster with it.

1000th post congrats to me :D

mykroft
03-09-2002, 07:08 PM
Well, I see about a 4bps jump of my max ROF between my classic mag (Stock frame, with a ring trigger) and my retro/intelliframe. That's from 8bps on a good day to 12, however I usually shoot around 8-9 on the Retro and 5-6 on the classic, for a 3bps jump. It depends on your trigger finger, but I find no real speed difference between the 1x Benchy I had on the Retro and the Intelliframe, I can rip longer bursts now though.

MikeCouves
03-09-2002, 07:17 PM
Well a 5 year old mag can handle like 16 BPS plus. So you will be okay...

MikeCouves
03-09-2002, 09:11 PM
Sorry I don't think I read your question thoroughly. The RT valve has greater recharge then a regular classic valve, although you will never be able to acheive the crazy ROF an RT is capable of. You will be able to have a "bounce" in your trigger as you may have heard of, if you increase the input pressure you get more bounce.

DOWNWITHANGELS
03-09-2002, 09:40 PM
Go to the post "just got the Freak" and look at my gun. I have an RT valve and the intelliframe, but you might want to look at Z-frames before intelliframes (sometimes i wish i would have got the z-frame instead). and get the blade trigger if you get the intelliframe. It shoots much nicer. I got the double trigger and I am regreting it.

CHl2IS
03-10-2002, 01:26 PM
whats so bad about the groove trigger??

bud_browner
03-10-2002, 04:42 PM
I would consider the Z-Grip but by looking at them, i said to myself there is no way you can run and shoot with that is that true?? and what your saying about the retro it will increase the rof correct

DOWNWITHANGELS
03-10-2002, 05:01 PM
Theres nothing wrong with the groove trigger, most people who have shot both however, like the feel of the blade trigger.

spacemanspiff
03-10-2002, 07:04 PM
I just got to play with my intelli/rt mag and I can say that I saw a noticeable difference. I was able to rip off strings of shots with out a prob, it was so sweet. I can feel the bounce of the rt more with my intelli than my stock frame. I have a grove trigger and it fells great.