PDA

View Full Version : is my warp mounted correctly?

jimmyjobob
03-09-2002, 01:12 PM
ok a dumb question maybe. couldnt get the warp to sit parallel with the tank, its angled inward. tried flipping the bracket over, etc. am i missing something....or will i just need to tap new hole for my preference. i have the larger sliding slots of the bracket on the warp side, is this correct.

gotta say one thing, damn. i love this thing, very impressed. kudos to agd. shot it yesterday with the full length hose mounted. (didnt want to cut it just yet) doing a crazy s shape, feeding marbs. needless to say this thing fed flawlessly and fast.

secondly is it very difficult to heat and melt the hopper shell to accomodate the hose. just wondering if anyone new any quick easy, at home methods. dont want to have to buy a heat gun.

Tunaman
03-09-2002, 01:34 PM
OK...You have mounted it correctly. But!...Do the 90 degree mod, and you will loose about 1/2 in width, but it will allow you more mounting options. You will not have to do anything to your hopper this way.
Oh Yea...By the way...Sweeeeeet Looking Marker.....:D :cool:
Oh yea...one more thing...lets intellifeed it now and you will really see it rock!:cool:
Steve, This is the same setup that we are all shooting up here in Jersey. Nothing can match it...nothing can touch it...You will surely come to love it...

jimmyjobob
03-09-2002, 01:45 PM
elaborate. as far as the 90 deg mod. you mean mounting it to where my mounting plate comes straight out. i could see how this would of course put my hopper out from the mag a little. and this would allow me to run the tube beside the hopper rather than through it?

intellifeed. hmm..... how difficult would that be. i respect to using this chopped up benchy.

currently runnin a standard 9V, i guess i need to do the 12v conversion? anyone got the thread on this one?

Tunaman
03-09-2002, 01:50 PM
Right...you have to drill one hole in the Warp Bracket. I believe you put the front screw in and pivot the bracket to 90 degrees and drill it. Works everytime. Hose will now fit without mods.

SoupRman
03-09-2002, 02:14 PM
nice gun steve :D

masterninja
03-09-2002, 09:12 PM
You know any girl who does rubberstamping or scrapbooking most likely owns or knows someone with a heat gun. If you care to go that route, It only takes like 5 minutes.

jimmyjobob
03-09-2002, 09:50 PM
tunaman - thanks
souprman - ditto
masterninja - makes sense, thanks

btw anyone got a thread for the 12v warp conversion?

p8ntballa
03-10-2002, 10:06 AM
http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26807

jimmyjobob
03-10-2002, 10:48 AM
perfect....preciate that.