PDA

View Full Version : EMAG trigger wiggle part2

FiTiRPiLiT
03-09-2002, 09:03 PM
hey, guys. i just stripped my gun down because i want to get rid of that darn wiggle in my trigger. i remember reading that someone shimmed the pin that holds the trigger on. well, i see the pin, but i can't seem to remove it from the frame. i don't want to force it off, how can i safely remove it? thanks!

BlackVCG
03-10-2002, 12:24 AM
If it's a black E-Mag, you pound it out from the safety side of the frame. If it's a colored E-Mag, you pound it out from the fire side of the frame. They switched positions because they milled out a section on the colored E-Mags so in order for the knurled end of the pin to grab enough metal to hold the pin in, they put it in the opposite way of all other AGD frames.

Make sure your selector switch assembly is removed and that when you take it out you don't lose the ball bearing and that are under it.

FiTiRPiLiT
03-10-2002, 10:37 AM
thanks sooo much!

FiTiRPiLiT
03-10-2002, 11:23 AM
okay i removed the selector switch assembly. still having a heck of a time removing the trigger pin. as i'm hammering away at it i look down at the trigger and see something stuck to the magnet. it's a tiny 1/4" long spring. where did this come from?????

FiTiRPiLiT
03-10-2002, 11:32 AM
okay i think the spring goes underneath the bb. cool. but that darn pin is impossible to remove. how did you get it out?

FiTiRPiLiT
03-10-2002, 09:15 PM
UP