PDA

View Full Version : RT Based Inline Reg

CHl2IS
03-10-2002, 09:53 AM
Hey everyone, I remember reading something about this a while back, and the post had diagrams and stuff, adn ive been searching for a good half hour... Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance,

Chris

Miscue
03-10-2002, 11:19 AM
AGD will be releasing it someday.

CRySyS
03-10-2002, 04:12 PM
Here it is. I still want one AGD! ;)

Semi Formal Reg-Testing (http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17048)

CHl2IS
03-11-2002, 07:41 AM
See, that doesnt make sense to me... Sure the regulator will be able to recharge fully 26 times per second, but the gun will still not be able to cycle that fast... am i missing something?

Chris

kenshinkandon
03-11-2002, 11:26 AM
because the reg is fully charged as soon as the actual gun is ready to be cycled again it will have the proper amount of pressure to shoot, with out shootdown. I think that is the problem with alot of the inline regs that are out now they restrict the amount of air but they also often slow down the flow of air so that a marker is not being fed enough air which leads to shootdown.

Didn't Air America make a reg that was based off the AGD reg? I wanna say that it was the Black Ice Reg but don't quote me on that.

mykroft
03-11-2002, 11:34 AM
Air America's regs are based of the design of the reg in the AIR valve (And so is the Gen-X), the RT has a different reg design in it, which recharges faster.