PDA

View Full Version : ANS Phase II valve

Colin
03-10-2002, 01:14 PM
What are your thoughts on this valve? Is it a complete replacement for the stock valve, or would I need to also have some of the stock parts? Are there any advantages or disadvantages over the stock valve? Thanks in advance for any input.

Colin

Miscue
03-10-2002, 01:35 PM
Put on ANS Phase II now, and you can always upgrade to stock later. :)

Butterfingers
03-10-2002, 03:00 PM
Yeah, once the ANS phase 2 causes problems and sucks your wallet dry you can throw the stocker back on. From the factory a stock automag valve is capable of 16 bps without visable shoodown. Shootdown is not the fault of the valve it comes from shortstroking the trigger. There is no need to upgrade.

You really can't upgrade a stock mag valve, they come stock with the best parts. The next step would be a retro valve made by no other than AGD.

PyRo
03-11-2002, 10:10 AM
ANS phase II doubles as a time travel machine, I highly recommend it for that purpose :). It does have some side effects though, included leaks, possibly stiping the threads in teh valve, and just generally messing up yoru gun.

Butterfingers
03-11-2002, 11:07 AM
It also makes a great cheese grater, minces, dices, and makes juian fries.

Thordic
03-11-2002, 01:31 PM
I have one in my tool box. They are pretty heavy, I bet they'd make a good projectile weapon if thrown.

PyRo
03-11-2002, 03:48 PM
Yeah, when people cheat you can throw your ANS valve at em.