PDA

View Full Version : modifying your BE Talon

circa3182
03-10-2002, 01:22 PM
So you just got your new gun and are thinking about after-market modifications. If you are a do-it-yourselfer I found the sight for you. Now you can make your own constant air adaptors, rear-cocking talons, and spiral ported barrles. I can tell you're excited so here's the link... Talon Owners Group (http://www.geocities.com/talonownersgroup/mods/)

ENJOY:D

Top Secret
03-10-2002, 04:19 PM
http://www.geocities.com/talonownersgroup/mods/trigger.jpg

ROFLMAO!

RATM
03-10-2002, 07:11 PM
I like the flamethrower mod.

Predater
03-10-2002, 07:26 PM
that makes people want to spend money on a good gun:rolleyes:

the JoKeR
03-10-2002, 08:18 PM
I think the best mod for it would involve a very large hammer. "Impact maintenance"!

personman
03-11-2002, 01:00 PM
Thats funny, cause I found that place right before you posted it. I did the flamethrower mod. I had to wrap the barrel with duct tape, but it works great! Not very good range though. I bet it would work on anny barrel with a muzzle break or somthing like that, or you could use duct tape...

Its not really funny. Its a great Idea for the site. Great mods, and everything. Talons really arent all that bad. Sure, the sear pin just broke in half on mine, but I fixed it. Sure, the barrel has a huge gap at the tip where it broke, but its still damn accurate. I wasnt aiming and I hit my friends tree house right on the plank I was trying to shoot at on the first try! Talons are great for the money, but I would not spend more than $20 on one. Im half tempted to try to convert it to semi, but that would be a waste of money. I think Im going to try making it use Spyder barrels with a Stingray < Spyder adapter.. Its always worth a try, right? My friend has a broken Stingray that I can check out. Who knows, maby I can fix it! Of corse, now he has a tippmann flatline, and doesnt need it.
Talons pretty much suck stock, but these great minds with great imaginations figured out how to make them shootable.
From Velocity mods, to Double Triggers, these guys can figure it out. Give em a break! They know that Talons arent great guns, its just fun to make sucky guns good. :) Im done now.