PDA

View Full Version : most frustrating day of paintball in 7 years...

Restola
03-10-2002, 02:34 PM
i will never again take communication for granted. today i played on a team of 6 young guys (13-15) and not a single one would say a darn thing on the field. i would ask questions and theyd say "i dunno" or not say anything at all. before the games would start id try to get them to say where they were going. they were to busy talking about what amazing moves they were going to make to care. inevitibly all of them ended up at the same bunker just about every game. if the other team was pushing one side pretty hard rather than shoot back, they would retreat to the other side of the field, resulting in me being backdoor'd over and over. once our right tape was taken out (4 of the kids were over there just over the crest of a hill) and not a single one said anything, yelled for help, said "im out", nothing!.

about 6 games of this was all i could take. i didnt yell at anyone but i was pretty fed up. today i learned 7 people on a team all playing as individuals will lose EVERY game to a team of 4 who know how to communicate on the field.

AHH!

Vex
03-10-2002, 05:16 PM
I must agree--communication is one of the most important ingredients a successful team needs to win.

:D