PDA

View Full Version : Centerfeed E-Mag Mainbody. Does the blowback cause chopping?

Phil
03-11-2002, 07:33 AM
I really want a centerfeed mainbody but I dont want excessive blowback to cause me to chop balls. I would really appreciate any first hand accounts of your centerfeed E-Mags performance with reguards to this issue.

Thanks,
Phil

oneshot
03-11-2002, 08:52 AM
I know , two poeple who have verticle feed emags, and have no problem with chopping,:D I don't know if that helps, but they play alot with there emags

Load SM5
03-11-2002, 09:50 AM
I never had a problem with mine chopping due to blowback. The longnose bolt that is standard on E-mags prevents a lot of blowback and makes the vert feed work pretty well. When I chopped it was because I outshot my revy.

bratch
03-11-2002, 12:39 PM
I put a piece of TP on top of my high rise to see how much blow back there was and it sucked the TP into the neck instead of blowing it out. This is a Emag with a superbolt.

PsychoMag
03-11-2002, 06:19 PM
i am not blaming the vertical feed , but when I swapped to vertical feed on my RT Pro, I DID notice that I chopped paint frequently. Nothing different, same Long nose, same freak, same PMI paint, just alot more chopping, using the same Ricochet 2k as well. I traded the vert away, and now with a HL again, I am back to a much more reliable marker, with the same freak, same paint, same bolt, same loader, and very little ball breakage.

hmmmm...

liigod
03-11-2002, 07:31 PM
Ive owned 2 vert feed mags, both had choping problems because of the vert feed so the answer is yes, yes it does cause chopping.