PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Warp Feed for an RT Pro

StealthPlayer
03-11-2002, 02:16 PM
I'm just wondering if they make a Warp Feed for an RT Pro.
The one I seen could only be mounted onto an E-mag.

mykroft
03-11-2002, 02:22 PM
The AGD warps can be mounted on any AGD gun, including the RT Pro and RT. They only intellifeed of an E-Mag or with an Intelliframe though. Pro Team Products Warp Feeds mount on any non-AGD gun with standard bottomline mounts

headcase
03-11-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by mykroft
The AGD warps can be mounted on any AGD gun, including the RT Pro and RT. They only intellifeed of an E-Mag or with an Intelliframe though. Pro Team Products Warp Feeds mount on any non-AGD gun with standard bottomline mounts

Are the AGD warps shipping with the 90 degree adapters again? I haven't heard that they are, which means they aren't currently usable with the vert feed markes(which the RT Pro is)

The PTP warp does have the adapter needed for the vert feed, and that is the way I'd go. I personally like the adjustable bracket, and the aluminum 90 adapter better than the AGD similar pieces.

Potatoboy
03-11-2002, 06:52 PM
Are the AGD warps shipping with the 90 degree adapters again? I haven't heard that they are, which means they aren't currently usable with the vert feed markes(which the RT Pro is)

Ummm.... the RTPro (and the emag for that matter) are available in 5 body styles.

Powerfeed hopper Left
Powerfeed hopper Right
Warp Left
Warp Right
Vertical Feed

Not all RTPro's are Vert Feed. In fact, most of them are not

headcase
03-11-2002, 10:09 PM
That I did not know............I've only seen vert feed ones in person as well as in pics. I really don't pay that much attention to the non E-mags.......I've never been able to shoot one well.

Thanks for the information.

kenshinkandon
03-12-2002, 10:23 AM
I called yesterday about some warp hose that was left out my warp feed and they are sending it to at no cost Yhank You AGD. I asked about the 90 adapters and he said he couldn't give me a date but he said look out for the end of march they might have some in then.

OldSchoolMag
03-12-2002, 01:58 PM
Yeah, after getting about 10 hopper hits this weekend, I'm into a warp hard core.

Hey, do you guys have any problems with your loaders falling out or anything? I always thought that those vert feeds (the one on the warp, not the gun) would be really loose and the loader would be able to fall out easily.

Thanks, OSM