PDA

View Full Version : Weapon of Choice

ThePatriot
03-12-2002, 01:59 PM
Who else thinks, that FatBoy Slim's music video of the song Weapon Of Choice, is the greatest music video ever. It is nothing short of genius, and for those who have never seen it, i will tell you what it is. The video is 4 mins long, of nothing but Christopher Walkin dancing around in a hotel, nothing but, thats all it is....its him dancing weird, and it just fits together to be such genius...

Zumina
03-12-2002, 02:21 PM
it's a good video, but not the best.

Tbone
03-12-2002, 06:51 PM
Yeah, is so funny to watch him dance and it is a great video...

SlipknotX556
03-12-2002, 06:56 PM
seans its an OK video, if u want a cool video then watch Wait and Bleed clay version from slipknot... even though MTV banned the video the FIRST day it was shown. I dont kno why. But they band all the SLIPKNOT videos for some reason.

ThePatriot
03-12-2002, 07:01 PM
Thank you for informing me kyle, it seems you are pulling a 32 degrees move. I was the one who told you they banned them all, and you restate it, as if i had never said it or knew it before...

Load SM5
03-12-2002, 10:31 PM
That's currently my favorite video. Walken was the perfect choice. Fatboy slim always makes for a great video. I just wish MTV played videos occasionaly.

TheBigRaguPB4L
03-13-2002, 12:46 AM
load- so true so true. i personally have boycotted watching MTV. music television, what a joke. back in the day hell yeah, but now it's all about stupid reality shows. stupid. just a station for all the teanie boppers to model their lives off of. i hate it.

it really is a great video and i like the song too. but the greatest video has to be lady marmilade. with pink, christina aguilera(sp?)(who cares?), lil' kim(even though she's nasty), mya(hottest IMO) dancing around in lingerie. what could be better than that?

FooTemps
03-13-2002, 01:03 AM
Hmmm... Paintballing? I think paintballing is still better than those stupid pop artists...

Snewk
03-13-2002, 11:50 AM
yeah that video is pretty funny. an old boss of mine looked like christopher walken except with blonde hair

SlipknotX556
03-14-2002, 08:13 PM
no sean u didnt inform me that MTV banned slipknot video's........... Andrew did.

J
03-15-2002, 05:37 PM
Yeah that is a cool video, I thought it was like a commercial or something at first tho...

Vegeta
03-16-2002, 06:24 PM
I agree.. MTV is so much CRAP nowdays. I remeber when it was almost ALL music videos... then htey started going away from taht. If I wann asee music videos I watch MTV2.... atleast they show some cool stuff... ControlFreak is great...

MTV is just all boy-band and Britney Spears crap for all the stupid friggin teenie booper people... UGH i hate it.
Some of those people should be killed.. liek all those stupid people who support that STUPID carson daily.

Ok im done.

mykroft
03-16-2002, 09:04 PM
hehehe, It's all about MuchLoud. Metal, Hard Alternative, Punk, and annoying Bilnk knock-off bands.

Best video: Death Blooms by Mudvayne, with November Rain a close second.

MajorDamage
03-16-2002, 09:19 PM
I think that A Flowery Song's(By Five Iron Frenzy) music video, and the music video to Chick Magnet(By MxPx) are probably the coolest videos :D. Oh yes, and those teeny bopper just "gotta be like everyone else so I'll fit in and be a cool kid" people are annoying lol. Conformity is for morons :D:D

ENDO!

RATM
03-16-2002, 10:42 PM
MTVX is the ****. And apparently they haven't banned Slipknot videos because that is where I first viewed Left Behind. I wish they'd make a video for People=****.

nutz
03-16-2002, 11:37 PM
i think ill stick to my radio :D

ThePatriot
03-17-2002, 01:28 PM
Left Behind is the newest video, and you dont see it much anymore, well you might. However the previous 4-5 vids were banned within the first week of them airing(dont ask me why they arent that bad)

hotjumbolia
03-18-2002, 09:21 PM
personally i don't like rap or any of that crap. If the bands name doesn't start with Dave, end with Band, and have Matthews in the middle it isn't worth my time.