skirts
03-12-2002, 03:03 PM
agd factory team is looking scary hot,
watch out for us at operation paintball in illinois,
two weeks away and counting

skirts

Chupas2
03-12-2002, 03:16 PM
I predit that our 2 back players (both who have shot me in the back in tournys) are going to get shot by the front players. :D Another predition is that both front players will be hot. Everyone should come and watch and bring some signs to show your support.

Scooter/Cootie
03-12-2002, 03:23 PM
Or both back players will have to carry the team...again! :D

Must've been that faulty barrel I was usin'. ;)

2 weeks is too long!

Chupas2
03-12-2002, 03:28 PM
when you shot your front players you end up carrying to team because they are gone

AGDSaul
03-12-2002, 03:31 PM
Where are you guys practicing at?

Scooter/Cootie
03-12-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Chupas2
when you shot your front players you end up carrying to team because they are gone

Tu Chey :p

Saul: Practice wise, we're not holding any offical practices (hard to get everyone in town when schools going on) but we do play on the weekends at Paintball Sam's in Racine, WI.

Chupas2
03-12-2002, 03:45 PM
We don't practice. We have a tourny almost every other week so those are our practices. Did you want to play with us or do you have a team you play for?

DJTmRave3
03-12-2002, 04:13 PM
You guys need to show some love and hit some WPF events. St. Louis, Chicago, and Michigan are not that far from you guys.

skirts
03-12-2002, 04:22 PM
hey tj
tell jay that i sent him his jersey today
they said two or three days
so it will be there thursday or friday

we r planning on playin a wpf event or two

im still waiting on that RAVE shirt and visor
and some phatty wpf shirts

hehe
later brother
skirts

Chupas2
03-12-2002, 04:28 PM
Skirts you idiot. Did you read the name on the post. That is Jay not TJ.

the123
03-12-2002, 04:49 PM
Hey Chupas-- what other area events are you guys planning to attend?
There is a 7-man in May that sounds real good--check Center Flag's website.
Our team practices at Challenge Park almost every Sunday we're not at a tournament. So if you guys ever feel like driving down for some stiff competition. C'mon out. Look for my puurty annoed E-Mag.
Brian

oneshot
03-13-2002, 10:24 PM
watch out for damage:D :D

skirts
03-13-2002, 11:04 PM
we always do

hehe

skirts

damageinc54
03-14-2002, 01:58 AM
Whooooo :D. I am not making any predictions. I will just be happy to field both of my teams at this moment. I have never had a season start with so many of my guys going down. I have one guy get in a car accident, one needs ankle surgery, another is doing bad in school and his parents will not let him play until school is over and to make it even worse, all of these guys are starting players :eek: Not the way I wanted to start the season. That is why I have been looking for players and I cannot move my first squad up to AM A. If you guys know anybody looking for a team send them my way!!