PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag: Powerfeed or Centerfeed

AllAmericanMag
03-12-2002, 05:24 PM
I may be buying an E-mag in the near future and I was wondering which model I should get, Centerfeed or Powerfeed, tell me why you made your choices. I'll be using a HALO by the way.

headcase
03-12-2002, 05:38 PM
I voted for Powerfeed from a performance standpoint. It is the fastest way to feed a marker(not just a mag) It is the only real way to take advantage of the speed the E-mag and the Halo are capable of.

But personally I perfer vert feeds because of the slightly different balance.

SlipknotX556
03-12-2002, 06:50 PM
centerfeed cuz u dont need to worry about elbows and if ur worried about the center feed havin the hopper sticking up farther then the powerfeed dont cuz if u measure them they are almost the same.

DOWNWITHANGELS
03-12-2002, 06:57 PM
Powerfeed, cause warp feeds work better that way.

SlipknotX556
03-12-2002, 06:58 PM
yhea but what happens if he dosent want a warp????

AllAmericanMag
03-12-2002, 08:42 PM
Well, I'm not going to use a Warp to begin with at least.

mountaindud
03-12-2002, 09:24 PM
Can't you make these desicions yourself?! :D Like I said earlier there is NO blowback into the hopper. Yeah I know you're getting a HALO, but what if it explodes or a Brass Eagle person vandalizes it? :D SECONDLY an elbow securely fastens the hopper to the gun a centerfeed isn't as snug. Now, I'm not not saying powerfeed is better than centerfeed, I just prefer it.

nutz
03-12-2002, 09:25 PM
i got a powerfeed emag body and for all those who say that the vert feed is more balanced or that ur hopper sticks out more on one side... this is all true but power feed is really easy to get used to and once u get used to it u really wont care any more... just the other day i shot a vert feed STO cocker and the vert feed felt really really wierd :p .... also with powerfeed u always have the option of runing warp much more easily

PAINTBALLA01
03-12-2002, 09:29 PM
i'd go with powerfeed. b/c with vert if your leaning out side ways than it wont load to good. also if you ever get warp (which i highly reccamend) than it will work real good

jdc299
03-14-2002, 12:20 AM
all i have to say is that if yo uknow about mags you get the powerfeed

FeelTheRT
03-14-2002, 05:37 AM
Defenetly go for powerfeed on an Emag. The bolt cycles extreamly fast so your balls are going to bobble up and down in your vertical feed.

Janixs
03-14-2002, 07:04 AM
Its real simple if you have a Mag now then go with powerfeed. It’s all about the barrels.

OldSchoolMag
03-14-2002, 12:02 PM
Powerfeed is faster, and eliminates most blow back. Centerfeed balances your gun, but come on - didn't we all start out with something that wasn't centerfed? And who picked that first 'gun up and the first thing they said was "Hey - this gun isn't balanced."? Pfft... powerfeed all da way!

OSM