PDA

View Full Version : SiN's Email?

MikeCouves
03-12-2002, 07:20 PM
I emailed them from their latest, and nice, new website. This is what I got.

The original message was received at Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:28:52 -0330 (NST)
from wiley-1-446XX0-1.roadrunner.nf.net [XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<sincustom@home.com>

----- Transcript of session follows -----
550 5.1.2 <sincustom@home.com>... Host unknown (Name server: home.com: host not found)

Anyone know this is about?

MikeCouves
03-13-2002, 03:46 PM
Do they have a number?

paintball8869
03-13-2002, 05:03 PM
don't deal with sin. I sent my gun out to him almost 5 months ago. I've yet to see it back. He got it and supposedly had it done within 2 weeks of receiving. Then he wanted to help me sell it, which i thought was great. A month later, he still didn't have it on his website or any pics for me to show anyone to help sell it. SO i asked him to return it. He didn't send it out for antoher 2 months. That puts it at 3 months or so. For the last 1.5-2 months (approximately) i've been waiting for it to show up on my doorstep. He supposedly shipped it out around 2 months ago. He hasn't even filed the insurance forms yet for it. I AM THOROUGHLY DISAPPOINTED BY SIN CUSTOMS. I HOPE NOONE EVER DOES BUSINESS WITH HIM AND HE GOES COMPLETELY BANKRUPT. Ask ARMY about his dealings with Sin. He probably won't have anything good to say about him either.

MikeCouves
03-13-2002, 05:07 PM
Well my friend had it done and they did really cheap for him, 10 bucks Canadian. And it also took about a week and a half for it to get sent there, sent back to my friends doorstep. So...