PDA

View Full Version : what's up with 32 degrees

Automag ReTro
03-12-2002, 07:49 PM
I'm sure they make nice stuff, but why do they copy everything from everybody else. 32degrees has a barrel called the Terminator. TASO made a barrel called the Eliminator. The only difference is the Terminator is black, the Eliminator is silver. Many of their other barrel are exact copies of other barrels. They say they have their own hopper, it's a VL200 with 32 degrees on the side. To me, they're worse than BE. Why can't they make their own stuff.

P.S.-- the carbon fiber barrel was orginial

mrhooie
03-12-2002, 07:52 PM
Well, why are their 'generic' products in the grocery store?

BTW, National Paintball Supply bought TASO and they are the main distributor of the 32 degrees line.

I can name more products, but every company id guilty of borrowing designs.

And some players want 'value' products...I can't complain - it's keeps tons more players in the game

MrAirgunRT
03-12-2002, 09:43 PM
they also make the grips which look exactly like dye stickies..

Load SM5
03-12-2002, 09:58 PM
My favorite is the Whisper Barrel with Holes. With..holes. That just cracks me up for some reason.

thecavemankevin
03-12-2002, 10:19 PM
well in this great country most of us live in it is our right to start whatever leagal business we want. Now if that business happens to "borrow" ideas from others, and people buy these products, then so be it.

Furthermore, i like there 32* team colors paint. But that is all i buy from them.