PDA

View Full Version : Micromag accessories....which ones?

jtk0569
03-12-2002, 08:33 PM
I was just wondering what kind of accessories are supposed to be used for the micromag. I know there are RT, automag, and minimag accessories, but i dont know which to use for grip frames, vert adapters, ect... please help me out.

Micromag5371
03-13-2002, 09:09 PM
on a micromag, you can use most automag accessories, except vert adapters. i got a hyperframe on my micro, and you dont need body rails since the body is one piece.
you have to buy a micromag-specific vert adapter, and then a grip with ASA threads. or, you can get a gas-thru thats all one piece directly from pro-team. their address is http://www.proteamdirect.com/ go there and check some of the micromag accessories out. hopefully that will answer everything.

Smiles2480
03-13-2002, 10:48 PM
There are two opinions on this subject. One is that the mag is great with out any upgrades and any upgrade will only produce a malfunction in the marker. Then the other side of the coin is that the upgrades are fine and can inprove on the marker. In my opinon is that if you know the marker and how it works they can improve the marker. I have had a pahse II aftermarket valve and bolt. They both worked great and I instaled then myself. They worked fine after they worked the in a little. I didnt regert getting them. The thing that will have no trouble in cahnging and anyone will recomend is the trigger farme and the barrel. It is all up to you in this respect.