PDA

View Full Version : Question about the SFL in APG

PAINTBALLA01
03-12-2002, 09:59 PM
the one in the may 2002 issue on the shocktech page has the led on the right side if you facing from the back. mine has it on the left side. i wish i had it on the right b/c i cant read it on the left b/c of my warp

FiTiRPiLiT
03-12-2002, 10:03 PM
the image could very well be reversed or flipped horizontally so the led would appear to be on the right side when in fact it is not. this is actually somewhat of a common practice in photo retouching. sometimes even a gun can have a "good side". :)

Load SM5
03-12-2002, 10:05 PM
That's a doctored photo. The air line is also on the wrong side as well as the mode selector switch, battery plug and the detent. They did bother to turn SFL the right way.

Do you actually use your LED that much? I alsmost never glance at mine.

Also any clue when us Alabama guys are supposed to meet up?

PAINTBALLA01
03-12-2002, 10:20 PM
yea load i think it was april 6th. there is a tourny the next day. if i find a team than ill be playing. wait you wanna play the tourny? if i do not play the tourny then ill be up there the 6th to play. if i can get a team and do play the tourney than ill come up the 6th just to shoot your sweet gun. if thats ok with you

Load SM5
03-12-2002, 10:25 PM
Sounds fab, we can switch guns for a game or two. Let me know, I'll head down or you can head up. It's a week before I leave the country but it should'nt be an issue.