PDA

View Full Version : Hunger Moon at skirmish

tazman
03-13-2002, 06:54 PM
This is the first time I have had a free minute to post about the Games at skirmish.

I had a really good time, met some really nice people but I can't remember there names(I am really bad with names).

I even helped a new mag owner get his marker working(and he was on the other team but it is all about helping each other out).

The only problem that I had was the number of people who had there gooogles off during the game, the one that sticks out for me was in the morning it was foggie and a light rain was falling. We had just finished a large battle with the Cavalry force and we were moving ahead when about 10 of us came across about 15 or 20 people on our team who had there goggles off cleaning the lenses and some others where smoking(I didn't have aproblem about the smoking) I can't beleve that some people are so dumb as to take there googles off just after a major battle what if we had been attacked or the other side had regrouped?

Over all for my first scenario game it was fun and If you saw me I was wearing american BDU's with a navy spec war badge on my jacket (and we talked ) Leave me your name and I will try to put it to a face or a marker!