PDA

View Full Version : did you know we have an event calendar

Webmaster
03-13-2002, 10:45 PM
Hi - um - did you all know we have an event calender? Well we do. Only, you all couldn't post event on it before today. That was recently brought to my attention. I thought since you all seem to like to plan get togethers, you may want to start to use it. So I opened it up - you can all post public events.

Now - PLEASE dont abuse this. If you want to try to gather local players to play on sunday - fine. Great. Even better if its a big event. Know of a tournamet or big game? Post it!

But PLEASE dont get stupid and post things like "Mar 17, I take a bath". We of course will moderate the calender and will delete what is deemed to be unuseful.

So - hopefully I just helped a few people out here!

take care

ArthurDent
03-13-2002, 11:05 PM
ok...how do we post on it....

Snooky
03-13-2002, 11:12 PM
This was brought up in a chat tonite and i support it all the way. i think this is a easier way to find out what is going on that day and will help players. potato already posted an event and i think we should all follow his lead.

Webmaster
03-13-2002, 11:14 PM
click on the Calender button on the top right - then click on PUBLIC EVENT to post an event.

ArthurDent
03-13-2002, 11:21 PM
AHHHH get rid of the birthdays cant read anything

magc68
03-14-2002, 08:49 PM
webby, i have used it to post events before. back in august or spetember i posted some events. it worked for me then. just thought u would wanna know.

nutz
03-14-2002, 09:07 PM
cool webby

Fred
03-15-2002, 12:11 AM
I love knowing that 4 people on AO share my Bday... I'd much rather see paintball events than party opportunities... since the best party opps are AFTER paintball events! :)