PDA

View Full Version : One way feed gate

Santos
03-14-2002, 10:41 AM
I was just looking at a review of the new Angel IR3. The thing that really caught my attention was the one way feed gate in the feed tube.

I have a vertical feed minimag and that looks like a great idea for my mag. I don't have any problems except when my hopper gets low.

Is there a way to do this to my mag?

DS

here is the warpig review link;

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/paintguns/angel_ir3_preview/index.shtml

Panzerr
03-14-2002, 11:00 AM
Just use a Ricochet loader. They have a one-way feed gate. In the neck of the loader there is a tab that prevents balls from flowing back into the hopper.

mykroft
03-14-2002, 11:24 AM
Well, I'm not up to speed on the mounting of the gate, but it seems that unless you need to buy a new feed neck, you chould be able to mount the gate in your current V/F neck, with a little patience and epoxy

Santos
03-14-2002, 06:40 PM
sounds like the Ricochet is the easiest way to go. I did not know that it featured a one way feed tube. That is pretty cool. Does the HALO have that as well?

Thanks
DS

-ownage-
03-14-2002, 07:31 PM
I believe I read that the HALO has a detent which keeps balls from going back up its feed tube. Unfortunatly, i don't own a HALO so i cannot confirm this.

a_malfunction
03-14-2002, 07:38 PM
I belive you are right ownage.