PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframes Universal For Mags?

LiLcCBOi26
03-14-2002, 01:48 PM
Hey guys im thinkin about pickin up two intelliframes..one for my minimag and one for my OLD SCHOOL RT..will the intelliframe fit on both of these? or do i have to get some RT one..as far as i know there is only one intelliframe that is universal righT? plus..i want a chrome frame w/ a chrome trigger for the minimag and a black fram with a CRHOME trigger for the RT...will i be able to select these options?

cphilip
03-14-2002, 02:05 PM
I think they can drill out the field strip hole for an old style RT. You will have to ask but I am pretty sure they can do that.

davej946
03-14-2002, 02:07 PM
Hey Bud,
Question #1: No. You will need to specify an Intelli for the Old school RT. The bajo bolt is thicker, so the hole needs to be drilled out. Order it from AGD and specify RT. Otherwise, yes, the iFrame is universal (AM, MM, RTPro)

Question #2: You can get nickel, and either gloss/matte black, but as far as I know the triggers only come clear anno's so it's silverish.

Later ~

LiLcCBOi26
03-14-2002, 06:38 PM
thanks for the info guys..do any of you know where i can pick one of these up for a good price? dropzonepaintball.com has the nickel one for 122.00 shippped..if there is cheaper please let this poor college student know!

davej946
03-15-2002, 08:04 AM
I feel ya fellow poor college student. I got mine from the AGD Online store. The price is competitive, and you can specify for the RT with the confidence that they will get the order right...

Later ~