PDA

View Full Version : Paintball TV Show

xmetal2001
03-14-2002, 05:08 PM
There gonna have a paintball TVshow on the Fox Sports channels. Check this out: Paintball TV Info (http://www.paintballchannel.com/article.php?sid=140)

I don't think this has been posted before...

HoppysMag
03-14-2002, 05:12 PM
Dude thats awsome....as long as they do it safely.. cause we all know fox has some real "Quality " Programing.....LOL celebrity boxing .... what a joke:D

MajorDamage
03-14-2002, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by HoppysMag
Dude thats awsome....as long as they do it safely.. cause we all know fox has some real "Quality " Programing.....LOL celebrity boxing .... what a joke:D
AND DON'T FORGET THE GLUTTON BOWL! I mean, that Japanese dude ate like 50 cow brains! :)

ENDO!

Snewk
03-14-2002, 05:20 PM
50 cow brains...:eek:

yeah i saw a thread on pbreview.com i think they said fox was indeed doing it...word up

HoppysMag
03-14-2002, 05:21 PM
i missed that.. but i did see worlds deadlest drivers 1- 50. and i saw the one where they said we didnt land on the moon. and the show where they said cars drive themselfs...... mabey FOX Sports is a channel with less... uhh how do i say this, o yea, crud... but FOX does have some good shows, simpsons, futerama...ect..

MajorDamage
03-14-2002, 05:23 PM
Fox is my favorite, they rule! Fox is number one, all others are number two, or lower!

ENDO!

TylerDurden
03-14-2002, 06:04 PM
Let's not forget "Who wants to marry a multimillionaire". How desperate for ratings can you get? Pretty funny though. :D

ThePatriot
03-14-2002, 06:25 PM
We never did go to the moon. There is no way we possibly could have, something called the Van Allen belts(strong belts of radiation emitted by the sun) are in the way between moon and us. The radiation levels are so high that one second exposure, results in instant death. The spaceship astronauts supposedly flew up in, in those years were made of light aluminum. Also, does anyone else find it odd that NASA claimed to have lost the plans to make boosters to propell a ship to the moon. Also it was done in 1969..because president kennedy said we would have a man on the moon by end of the decade, they couldnt let him look like a fool. I also have lunar pictures i could show you, where the shadows dont match up, it proves that 2 sources of light were used when the photograph was taken. Either 2 suns or 2 large spotlights. Also some pieces of the "moon" have numbers on them you can see in close pictures, so people knew where to place them for the moon hoax.

RT pRo AuToMaG
03-14-2002, 06:30 PM
this is awesome!! finally we can have a tv station that actually listens to their watchers. pretty soon it'll be on ESPN too(hopefully)

jurassic
03-14-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by ThePatriot
We never did go to the moon. There is no way we possibly could have, something called the Van Allen belts(strong belts of radiation emitted by the sun) are in the way between moon and us. The radiation levels are so high that one second exposure, results in instant death. The spaceship astronauts supposedly flew up in, in those years were made of light aluminum. Also, does anyone else find it odd that NASA claimed to have lost the plans to make boosters to propell a ship to the moon. Also it was done in 1969..because president kennedy said we would have a man on the moon by end of the decade, they couldnt let him look like a fool. I also have lunar pictures i could show you, where the shadows dont match up, it proves that 2 sources of light were used when the photograph was taken. Either 2 suns or 2 large spotlights. Also some pieces of the "moon" have numbers on them you can see in close pictures, so people knew where to place them for the moon hoax.

LOL:D :D :D

HoppysMag
03-14-2002, 07:12 PM
i know i know, jurassic its funny huh?

zads27
03-14-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by ThePatriot
We never did go to the moon.

Watched that trash on FOX, huh?

Remember, these are the people who brought you "Celebrity Boxing" Tonya Harding vs. Paula Jones or whatever trash that is.

Simpsons and Futurama are the only things that keep FOX from being the absolute worst network.

Jonno06
03-14-2002, 07:20 PM
I have seen many of these hoax pictures.My friend had a book called Anti-Flag or something like that/Its all about how the government is all screwed up.One pic showed the flag waving,when indeed,there is no oxygen in space.Also,The astronauts foot prints wouldnt have been able to be seen.Without oxygen on the moon,the surface would be so compast and hard no way foorprints would show up in it

HoppysMag
03-14-2002, 07:23 PM
. What is wind? its a vibration. What causes things to "Wave". Vibration does. and if your refering to how the flag was outstreched there was a metal rod to hold it like that....

Jonno06
03-14-2002, 07:51 PM
I also saw another thing on Paintball on TV.It was supposed to be broadcasted April 9th.But I can't remember what channel.It is supposedo be like a series or whatnot.

jurassic
03-14-2002, 08:00 PM
Yes it is funny, Hoppysmag, and so are paintball Elves!! Huh!!
:D :D :p

MikeCouves
03-14-2002, 08:07 PM
Will I get the here in Canada? Lol dammit!

ThePatriot
03-14-2002, 08:50 PM
Guys i never saw this FOX thing everyone is talking about. What is it?? I have known about this since 8th grade when our teacher informed us about the Van Allen belts and told us to check it out.

mag59459
03-14-2002, 09:12 PM
you can not forget the chamber,:rolleyes: that was a good show

AssassN
03-14-2002, 09:39 PM
Whatz up with this NO DALLAS?!?!?!???!?!?!?

Snooky
03-15-2002, 12:04 AM
this is a good day! i will have to watch it religously just so they keep puttingit on the air. keep us informed with the info.

zads27
03-15-2002, 12:20 AM
This was written by a guy I know personally (he's a caltech nut), with regard to the 'Van Allen' Radiation Belts, and space travel, etc,.

I love arguing with this guy.. I'll take whatever position is contradictory to his, just cuz we get some great "Deep Blue"-type discussions out of it.

Link here (http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff/waw/mad/mad19.html)

raehl
03-15-2002, 02:02 AM
A complete and total moron not believing it. Well, maybe it's less funny then.

This guy is either a troll or just really stupid - it's obvious, whoever you are, that you have zero comprehension of anything you're talking about.

Van Allen Belts, for example, are a collection of IONIZED particles - not radioactive or anything of the sort. Electrons and protons pretty much, which you can fly through with no problem. It should also be noted that they're only in front of (towards the sun) and behind ) away from the sun) the planet, and do not encircle the planet completely.

But then again, since you're just a gullible moron who believes everything that's on TV because it must be true, I suppose we shouldn't expect you to know that.

- Chris