PDA

View Full Version : YET another question

RT_Luver
03-14-2002, 08:43 PM
OK...i'm wondering what you have to do to change out warp shells? From seeing everything know...it looks a lil more coplicated. Can some one tell me exactly what i need to do to change my shell? MAN.....I WISH that more warp shells would come in...I'M SO CLOSE TO FINISHING

RT_Luver
03-15-2002, 08:01 AM
talklin to my self apparently

TheTramp
03-15-2002, 09:57 AM
Take all the parts out carefuly then put them in the new shell in the opposite order. It's fairly straight forward.

Scooter/Cootie
03-15-2002, 10:56 AM
Be careful with the sensor though (Silver disk behind the circuit board). I believe Tom said that once you remove it, it cannot be added to another shell. If this is correct, you should look at getting a shell with the sensor already attached. Also, make sure that you do not lose the 2 small springs that go to the sensor, it won't function if these are missing.

However, if you use an intellifeed (Which I highly recommend), you dont have to worry about the sensor and you can change the parts out into another shell with no problems. Just like Tramp said, just remove the parts and then reinstall in the exact same way.

Hopefully this helps. Let me know if you have any problems.

;)

shartley
03-15-2002, 12:35 PM
Have you thought about posting this in the Tech Forum? It is amazing how quickly things get answered if you post them in the correct forum. ;)

I know this is not a direct answer to your question, but it may help with the apparent lack of responses….

hitech
03-15-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Scooter/Cootie
...if you use an intellifeed (Which I highly recommend)

How come? I use the vibration sensor and it works great. I am going to use the warp to "intellifeed" my hopper. Just curious.