PDA

View Full Version : Intellaframe or Dye

willboy_2
03-14-2002, 09:14 PM
Hey whats up?, I have a delima. I am setting up my mag for retro. Should i get the intellaframe or a dye double trigger frame? Which will work better? Price doesn't matter. Thanks;)

SlipknotX556
03-14-2002, 09:40 PM
I have an intelliframe an i Personally love it. The trigger pull is just so great. And as for quailty you kno its the best because AGD makes it. Now as for the Dye ones i have never owned or shot one so i dont kno anything about them.

oldsoldier
03-14-2002, 09:41 PM
You cant go wrong with the intelliframe. It is made by AGD, so it fits perfect. Besides, the blade trigger, in my opinion, is more ergonomic.

Cypres0099
03-14-2002, 09:43 PM
My philosophy has always been; "If in doubt, buy AGD"

Think about it; the Intelli and Dye frame look similar, and Intellis come with stickies, and the intelliframe is made to AGD's exact specifications. I've had one for a while and since I got it I have not short stroked and It has drimatically improved my rate of fire, and with the intellifeed it has also fixed any mis-fires.

Another thing that the intelliframe offers is the blade trigger, which I find much easier to use than a grooved.

Go with the intelliframe and you will, most certainly, not regret it.:)

davej946
03-15-2002, 06:31 AM
I didn't vote just for the heck of it. I got an iFrame, and just picked up a Warp, and next month (after payday) is the ReTro Valve. I'd DEFINITELY go witht he IFrame.

My $.02 ~

pumpamatic
03-15-2002, 10:51 AM
I own a Dye double frame, and I voted intelliframe. Here's why:

1. The screws that come with dye stickies don't even fit on their own frame

2. The trigger guard is too big to fit on with my expansion chamber, I still need a foregrip extender.

Other than those 2 things, the Dye frame isn't bad. I can shoot faster bursts, not shortstroke as much, and have had less slop in the trigger. I have yet to try the intelliframe, but from the trouble the dye frame puts you through I wouldn't buy it unless you find it a lot cheaper than the Iframe.

boggerman
03-16-2002, 01:04 AM
I have to agree with what the others have said, i-frame all the way. I have a blade trigger i-frame and I love it. A friend of mine has a dye double frame and it has never been quite right, at first we thought he was getting bolt stick so we changed p.t. spacers and nothing changed. It turned out that the trigger was hanging up inside the frame sometimes and not letting the bolt reset. We all know that AGD makes the best stuff for your mag, so why look anywhere else?:confused:

GallagherAtWar
03-16-2002, 07:38 AM
the dye frame may be cheaper but the dye frame doesnt come with:

safty pin
sear
and you can intellifeed you grip with the hopper so that every time you fire it agitates the hopper. you can't do this with a dye frame cause there is no swich mount

all you get is the frame and thats is bare as possible

intellifeed all ya got to do is stick it on

DOWNWITHANGELS
03-16-2002, 07:54 AM
Intelliframe for mags, Dye for cockers.

[NA]WARLORD
03-16-2002, 08:26 AM
Hey Galliger, The Intelliframe doesnt come with the intellifeed either, those are additional parts you have to buy after you purchase the frame. Also what is a stear? If you mean Sear, then the Iframe doesnt come with that either, that comes with your Mag.

It is still the best frame one the market, after going from stock to Benchy to Intelli, It was the most well engineeered trigger I have ever used on a Mechanical gun. Nothin compares to an electro tho, to me its just like cheatin olny its not!!!!