PDA

View Full Version : Where do you keep your Elf

Smiles2480
03-14-2002, 11:05 PM
Hey everyone I was woundering where do your elves sit and help you out. Mine helps me by keeping my shots fire straight and accurate. HOw about you guys.

Butterfingers
03-14-2002, 11:15 PM
The elves in my e-mag live in the circut board.

The elves in my classic mag resides in the sideline palmer stabilizer.

And the reason why closed bolt guns are more accurate, shoot further, and have a flatter tajectory is because the closed bolt traps the elves inside before the gun is fired so they can't escape. :)

Cliffio
03-14-2002, 11:49 PM
personaly i dont see the need for elves, i have never used them, my angel is elf-free

Miscue
03-14-2002, 11:52 PM
I keep em in my pants.

FooTemps
03-14-2002, 11:59 PM
Do my furby and pikachu count as elves?

Miscue
03-15-2002, 12:00 AM
Are you the black and white one or the yellow one?

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
03-15-2002, 12:02 AM
Darnit Miscue - I was gonna say the exactt hing but I wasn't if it was very appropiate (well my version anyway):p

Hexis
03-15-2002, 12:04 AM
I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you, twice and stuff.

virus
03-15-2002, 01:10 AM
http://webpages.charter.net/virus1/paintball/cockerelf.gif

but i dont own a cocker... and the ones in my soviegen2 are one strike untill i put some oil on the bolt.... go fig.... =)

Rynoboy06
03-15-2002, 10:56 AM
I keep one tube in my harness filled with elves, in case I need them. Sometimes I place a backup supply in the pointless cargo pockets of the JT pants.

headcase
03-15-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Butterfingers
The elves in my e-mag live in the circut board.

That's why I like my Load clear grips so much, you can see the elves running around on the ciruit board while you are shooting.

I've got to remember to remove my elves before sending my E-mag away on Monday. Does anyone know how to keep the Elves alive outside of their normal Mag environment? I've going to try to crossbred them with the Cocker Elves.

Major Ho
03-15-2002, 02:42 PM
On my shoulder of course... BTW mine kinda looks like Stewey. :D

For those of you who dont know, refer to sig pic above me.

TylerDurden
03-15-2002, 03:16 PM
I keep mine on my bolt so they can jump off it, onto the paintball and guide it to it's target. Then wasn't that persons out they run back to me climb up my camo and climb through my powerfeed and get in line with the other elves.:p

Vex
03-15-2002, 03:45 PM
Mine hang out in my basement and chill with Elvis and Bigfoot until they're needed out on the field. BTW, if any of you see Elvis on the field, look out--he's a known wiper and he won't count gun/hopper hits against himself! :D

Mav D MagMan
03-15-2002, 06:52 PM
Ok does anyone know exactly where the Elf should be kept inside a cocker? I kinda dissassembled my friends '00 really fast to catch the lil buggers. Only problem is I'm not sure which part they ran out of, or how to put the cocker back together for that matter! You think he'll be mad?

56kSomeGuy
03-15-2002, 07:34 PM
The elves are evil. Must kill the elves causing the leaks in my e-mag.

Butterfingers
03-15-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by headcase

That's why I like my Load clear grips so much, you can see the elves running around on the ciruit board while you are shooting.

I've got to remember to remove my elves before sending my E-mag away on Monday. Does anyone know how to keep the Elves alive outside of their normal Mag environment? I've going to try to crossbred them with the Cocker Elves.

Elves like living in cockers, they have alot of parts that make them real comfortable. Cross breeding elves will give your mag more range and accuracy once you put them back in.

I suggest storing them in a low pressure or high cost environment. The lower the pressure and the higher the cost the happier they will be.

The optimal configuration would be a super low pressure, polished solid gold cocker, with polished solid platinum dye and shocktech parts, throw some Depleted Uranium in there for good measure.

Hook the whole whizbang up to a jet turbine powered vaccum pump until it registers negative one-million psi. In 5-7 days this will breed super elves that reverse the earths gravitational field and eliminate air resistance entirely and make paintballs travel forever until they circle the world once and hit you in the butt.

I think you will like my grips when they come in :)

rhetor22
03-15-2002, 09:19 PM
I kind of backed up over my elf with my dad's pick up truck.

whoops.

Tom, can we get stock elves from the factory? And some stickers too.

Ov3rmind
03-15-2002, 09:50 PM
Man, I gotta keep my elves in the breech. They've done a wonderful job lately of preventing chops. Sometimes I'll see red come out of the porting of my barrel though, and that's while I'm shooting white paint :( . Sometimes keeping my full count of elves gets expensive, but that's what you get for an HP gun.

Snooky
03-16-2002, 03:46 AM
Down with the elves! they arent real! Down with the elves! Down with the elves! they arent real! Down with the elves! Down with the elves! they arent real! Down with the elves! Down with the elves! they arent real! Down with the elves!

HoppysMag
03-16-2002, 06:55 AM
i duct tape them in the hopper so that every shot has an elf on it. and to keep my gun running smooth i get Elf Enriched N2. thats right elfs can withstand 3000psi. when i fill up my tank i add some elfs. they stay in the tank util its game time, then they get carred through the regulator when i shoot. they get into my AIR valve and keep my mag running good.