PDA

View Full Version : William Shatner and Paintball

DaosBeoulve
03-15-2002, 12:04 AM
William Shatner is on Conan right now goofing around about the paintball event. He's joking around, saying John Tesh and Larry King are playing in the even... Gotta say, I so wish I could go to that event, just to get to shoot Shatner... :D Now they've moved to something else... Ah well, though it might have been interesting... To everyone that's going to get a shot at Shatner, have fun:)

virus
03-15-2002, 01:08 AM
we will =)

itry to get him more then once... rumor has it he wants to lead from the front..... i cant wait to unload my minirt goodness on him =)

the123
03-15-2002, 01:14 AM
I heard Shatner talking on Mancow this morning about how he "got Paramount to let him use the Federation, Klingon, and Romulan names for the event"
There was no mention of Borg...
That leaves the question, is TK Borg or Romulan?!?!?!
Also, it sounded as if Cow and Shatner may band together to overwhelm Tom's army. I'm sure Tom has a few tricks up his sleeve.
I can't wait!!!

Arturus
03-15-2002, 03:05 AM
No longer visit the forum often now days, mostly due to time constraints with job and school.

I had to come here and see if this was posted though. I'm watching Shatner right now about organizing a paintball game involving 4,000 people.

:D

Oh and of course, still a Mag user and fan for life.

P.S - Sheesh, the forum has grown so much. New users and all. And so many new things on the market, I'll never catch up!

:p

Top Secret
03-15-2002, 01:16 PM
Yes of course Tom has a trick up his sleave. Any AO members on Cow or Shatner's teams, at a given point will shoot their commanders and inform them that they were Tom's spies. :D

cphilip
03-15-2002, 01:29 PM
Hey Arturus! Long time no see. Good to see you back.

OldSchoolMag
03-15-2002, 01:47 PM
No offense to Kirk and all, but he'll probably be shouting Priceline slogans from the command bunker the entire game...

Heck, what would YOU do if there were two teams gunning to take you out?

OSM

dropkick1
03-15-2002, 02:50 PM
my friend and i are going even though we live in philly, we're driving out just to take out william shatner. it will be great.

ken

Jacob
03-15-2002, 03:20 PM
I just saw Shatner on Rosie O'Donnell, and he seemed rather out of shape. He and the guest host, one of the regulars from Hollywood Squares, were learning to do Irish dancing and after less than a minutes he was huffing and puffing and seemed rather disoriented. Just imagine him after the first hour or so of play, he'll be begging Scotty to beam him up.

thei3ug
03-15-2002, 03:32 PM
considering the fact that shatner is over 70, it's no doubt he's a LITTLE out of shape.

Snooky
03-15-2002, 06:00 PM
I saw him talking about it on Larry King live and i desperately wanna go. but 150 is a bit steep for just enterance

magman007
03-15-2002, 07:44 PM
Captain! your dylithium heart muscles are breaking up! you cant handle much more!

Arturus
03-15-2002, 11:46 PM
lol Magman007

And thanks Cphilip! Now the cutest moderator eh?

:rolleyes: j/k hehe

Forum's still the best source of general and technical information I can get concerning paintball. Not around as much, but I'll keep strolling by once in awhile.

Now only if Tom will run one of his contests again.. *waits to get his "free" Warp Feed*

As for Shatner, don't pick on him. He's still the captain!