PDA

View Full Version : Recharge problem?

BigFat
03-15-2002, 06:44 PM
I have a problem with my used Minimag that I just got. It has an ANS Phase II(this might be the problem), has the AIR valve, but I got the RT Benchy with it(weird set-up).

So the problem is, when I screw in the CO2, the thing in the RT Benchy that pushes back the trigger goes and pushes back the trigger(like it is supposed to) and then I pull the trigger. It shoots but it makes a weird "chuup" kinda sound. (This is w/o paint or a barrel.)

After that, the RT pusher backer thingy(whatever) doesn't go back again, and I pull the trigger and it seems like there isn't pressure or something. Nothing seems to be leaking, and my CO2 was just filled.

I'm kinda mad because I spent a bunch o' $$ on a Mini that doesn't work!

HoppysMag
03-15-2002, 06:52 PM
bam theres your problem..
So the problem is, when I screw in the CO2, CO2 is BAD!!!

also the ANS Phase II will do nothing the AIR cant. its bassicle worthless.

i dont know if it has anything to do with it but, does it need a spacer set. or is that for the RT.

mwlildude2222
03-15-2002, 10:18 PM
you need to turn your velocity up, thats your problem, if its not your problem, then it is your spcaer kit, buy a new one, and put the smallest spacer in without it leaking, then try it again. If that doesn't work, contact one of the moderaors

PyRo
03-16-2002, 06:29 PM
Ditch the PhaseII now. All it can do is mess up your gun.

BigFat
03-16-2002, 10:05 PM
The velocity isn't the problem, I screwed it in an out so it was in a bunch of different places and it was the same. About getting rid of the Phase II, I would like to but you can't buy another back part of the valve(don't know the real name) from AGD, can you? If you can, how much does it cost?

PyRo
03-17-2002, 06:33 AM
Do you have a retro valve that your trying to use Co2 and a PhaseII on?
I would say you probably need a new PT spacer. Shorter I believe, but not 100% sure. Could also be excessivly worn bolt/sear.

BigFat
03-17-2002, 12:49 PM
No, it isn't a ReTro Valve, and the bolt and sear are fine. I might try a new PT spacer, but I'd have to buy the kit(dont have extras).

BigFat
03-18-2002, 07:30 PM
up