PDA

View Full Version : Is the Automag Accurizer™ Venturi Bolt any good?? and other products

GallagherAtWar
03-15-2002, 07:40 PM
The Automag Accurizer™ Venturi Bolt is made by proteam and heres what they say about it:
New! New! New! Patent Pending "Center Fire" Design. The first 'Mag Bolt able to put the air behind the ball! Better shot-to-shot consistency means better accuracy. The newest, most innovative, bolt for the Automag/Micromag since we inroduced the "Accurizer".

http://store2.yimg.com/I/proteam_1673_3432406
heres a smaller picture
http://store2.yimg.com/I/proteam_1673_3416791

also are the Armson™ Folding Foregrips any good?? i know some members have them. they are also made by proteam or it might be benchmark

heres a pic

http://store2.yimg.com/I/proteam_1673_3400930 http://store2.yimg.com/I/proteam_1665_339218

and does any 1 use their Pro-Series Care Products: Pro-Clean, Pro-Plus, Pro-View, Pro-Wash Barrel Brush??

it says:

The Pro-Series Care Kit consists of our award winning barrel and goggle care products. Order them individually or as a complete kit for even greater savings ($19.95)!

Pro-Clean - The first step in keeping your barrel at its best. Foaming detergent with special additives is safe for all parts ($4.95).

Pro-Plus - Independently proven to improve accuracy! Formulated to gently remove gelatin and other residue which affect barrel performance. Leaves a protective coating to help prevent future buildup ($5.95).

Pro-View - Formulated to gently clean and polish goggles while leaving a crystal clear anti-fog coating that will outlast the others ($7.95)!

Pro-Wash Barrel Brush - Perfect with Pro-Clean & Pro-Plus to keep your barrel performing at its best (not shown) ($6.95).

Thanks
Chri$$

xmetal2001
03-15-2002, 10:34 PM
I don't know about any of that other stuff but its best you stick with an AGD Bolt. This one will probably wear down faster and will definatly not give you any performance increases.

a_malfunction
03-15-2002, 10:47 PM
Venturi bolts dont do anything.....

TheBigRaguPB4L
03-15-2002, 11:57 PM
ok, i'm going to say this despite the risk of being flamed. however, i own 3 venturi bolts(i have 5 mags). they do tend to be easier on paint. when i used to short stroke(i'm past that now) it wouldn't shred through the paint with the venturi bolt. in fact, i really don't remember chopping with a venturi bolt. not that it didn't happen, i'm sure it did. however, it was very seldem. with an agd bolt, if you short stroke, more than likely, you chop. once you get the trigger down, though this shouldn't be a concern. one downside to this is inconsistancy. with the venturi bolt, my mag seems to be very inconsistant. if you're past the point of short stroking, stick with pretty much anything agd. also, others say that anything non agd will wear faster. my first ANS venturi bolt is going on it's second year. no wear. but on the other hand, my standard bolt is also not showing any signs of wear either. it's also past it's second year. these are just my observations. some will argue otherwise. take what you will.

venturi bolts don't do anything

so if you put a venturi bolt on a valve and hook it up in a mag, it won't shoot? i think not. (don't take this as being a jerk, just trying to make a cheesey joke)

Panzerr
03-16-2002, 07:24 AM
What a gimik! Pro-team has elves coming out of every orafus. The stupid thing looks just like the ANS bolt, except it has no foamie.

GallagherAtWar
03-16-2002, 08:47 AM
have any of you accually used this bolt made by proteam??

Chri$$

MikeCouves
03-16-2002, 10:18 AM
I have used aftermarket bolts and it decreases reliability and performance. Trust me man, stick with your AGD bolt, if you have an ANS or aftermarket it will lead to the decline of your mag and will make your warranty not so great as it could be! Stick with stock! What is it with some people.

If your breaking paint with your stock bolt (which shouldn't happen), get a foamie!

LJT
03-16-2002, 12:44 PM
How do the Armson Folding Foregrips attach to automags? Is it to the body rail or the barrel?

GallagherAtWar
03-16-2002, 03:07 PM
they go on the barrel

thei3ug
03-17-2002, 03:06 AM
so it's the first bolt for automags to put air behind the ball? Wow. From what I remember of paintball 101, if there's no air behind the ball, it doesn't go anywhere.

Bad Dave
03-17-2002, 04:35 AM
Armson grips are made by Armson in the UK.

They attach to the body rail, not the barrel. They have an extender part to them to carry them past the end of the body rail, then they fold over.

GallagherAtWar
03-17-2002, 06:39 AM
can you use them with z grips??