PDA

View Full Version : Warp....

SlipknotX556
03-15-2002, 09:02 PM
Bling bling guys, i need all warp owners to help me. I am currently saving up for a warp. I need to kno a few things about it. Like..

1. How long does it take to have it all installed and ready to go?
2. Does it run out of batterys fast?
3. Is it comfy?
4. Is it worth the money?
5. Is it easy to snapshoot with?
6. Does it affect your performance in any way?

Thanks

virus
03-15-2002, 09:17 PM
lets see...

1. well to install 15-25 min.....
most of that is figuring the exact placement and angle you want/need to run it at.. then about 10 min of burnin time... i.e. put in a battery turn the sensitivty all the way up and just let it run....

2. i usally change the battery after each case... but i am stuck using the advantage shell paints (blasted fpo)

3. i dont even really notice it is there... it fits my play style really well

4. yes....

5. very easy to snap shoot with, and as an added bouns there is no hopper to telegraph where you are comin out from... lets you get that extra 1-2 shots off

6. yup... with out it i think i would be in chop city... plus it is nice to be able to lay on the ground, roll out my haed and just the top of the marker and shoot up at people from 4" off the ground.... catch a lot of people off gaurd this way, as not many people expect to have someone shoot from that low

SlipknotX556
03-15-2002, 09:22 PM
Thanks man u really helped me, my brother would appricate this to since hes getting a warp also.

Cypres0099
03-15-2002, 11:50 PM
Well virus answered 1 and 2 but...

3.When I play with a gun with a hopper on it now it makes me uncomfortable. I love the way the warp feels.

4. Are paintballs worth it?;)

5. It's so easy it's not even funny.:mad:

6. I have testimonials saying that I am a much better, or let's say harder player to hit.

To sum it all up, I don't know how I played without one.