PDA

View Full Version : ACI nitro

JediJamminWease
03-15-2002, 09:21 PM
I want to get a nitro tank to my minimag. IM thinking about getting ACI Bulldog. The ACI tanks are set at 850 psi. IS that ok to just screw in and go or do i need to add something?

xmetal2001
03-15-2002, 10:30 PM
yeah, that'll be fine. The internal reg of the mag will take that 850 down to whatever mags work at.

tysonmachado
03-16-2002, 06:47 PM
I run my mini on at 850 and it works great. Beautiful consistency and 850 is high enough that you don't starve the AIR valve. Actually a lot of people use the 800 and 850 preset on their mags and I've heard no complaints.

AdrenalineMag
03-16-2002, 07:35 PM
good idea, nitro is the best thing you can do for a mag, mine is co2 free & feelin fine... except for stupid agd who tests the markers on that devil gas co2 at the plant, ahhh, just kiddin, i could never be mad at you guys, especially for makin my flatline nitro tank who i so much love. yeah anyways... 850 is about the right pressure u want to run into a mag, then the a i r valve will take it down to like 250 or sometin.

boss_automager
03-16-2002, 07:51 PM
Well if you ask me i really like the pmi pure energy tanks. You can get a fiber wrapped one for about 175 and Aftershock uses them and love 'em,and Aftershock has won more world cups than all the other teams combined.And yes you can just screw these right in.:cool: At least i think so,I did with mine.

Xzion
03-16-2002, 10:02 PM
I have an ACI 68/3000 adjustable, and hate it with a passion! mainly because it doesnt -quite- work well with my setup. my suggestion: Think down the road as far as you can. How do you want your 'marker setup in the long run. A Screw in tank can play hell with things if not taken into careful consideration. If I had to do it all over again, I'd save for a higher end nitro tank and be done with it.