PDA

View Full Version : kudos

oldsoldier
03-15-2002, 10:06 PM
I just want to say that I had a great time tonite playing indoor at Executive Paintball. Also, thanks virus for playing there tonite. It was cool to meet someone from this forum. BTW, sweet setup too. Tell your bud again I am sorry for shooting him though.
If you play in MA, you should check out executive paintball. It is located right in the mall, which is a cool idea as people who wouldnt normally play, can watch it, and even try ity out. Definitely a step in the right direction. And, also to the guiys reffing and wqorking there; thanks. I will definitely be back to play!

virus
03-16-2002, 10:29 AM
yes it was fun...... and dont worry bout the over shootin of him... he seems to have that happen to him alot... y i dont know it just seems that way.....

your set up loked and shoot well also.... and we'll have to see what the bums on the other end of the state r up to this summer....

on a side note i'm still pretty sure i will be taking a trip to the cape tomorrow to watch the tourny on the cape.... i've played with and against some of the guyz on evil inside and with magsrule... so i think i will be takin this chance to see an actual toury with the bouns of konwin a few of the people playing