PDA

View Full Version : Black Dragun?

Kevmag
03-16-2002, 09:24 AM
Anyone familar w/ this marker? I read the review in APG and it sounds pretty good. I also saw some guy at a local shop looking at one. Again, everything looks good.

Has anyone here played with one? Comments? Does it shoot fast? Reliable? HPA recomended or can you get by CO2?

Drizit
03-16-2002, 09:35 AM
for all intents it's a spyder with a booyahh frame. it depends on how fast you plan to shoot, but it's say air is best.

i don't know about the quality of the materials used to make it so i can't say how long it will last, however you could strip the intrunals and replace them with spyder parts

MikeCouves
03-16-2002, 09:47 AM
I heard they were 'okay'. They apparently have a kind of sloppy trigger for an electro, but they are super cheap! The internals are probably the economy ones that are in Spyders, maybe even cheaper.

Omicron
03-16-2002, 11:11 AM
Black Dragun ;)

Over at skyball 2002, I heard this "Click, Click, Click"
So I walk over to the booth, and its the Black Dragun. I can't really say much about it, but it sure can click fast...On this one it had a "20 bps" option, which I doubt it can actually shoot that fast. I didn't really like the trigger (it was a sort of plastic) and was a little sloppy to me...Besides that, I can't really say anything about this marker, except that its cheap (as in cost)

xmetal2001
03-16-2002, 11:11 AM
Their pretty cool. The trigger is very nice considering you can get one for 170. They usually work fine on CO2 depending on how fast you shoot and the weather.

HyperSnyper
03-16-2002, 12:26 PM
I was very interested in getting one as a backup marker. For 150-170, you have got the cheapes best bang for buck electro out there.

Only thing I wish they would change up is the trigger. Its made of plastic. But a new aluminum will cost like only 9 bucks.

The older versions just say SPYDER. But the new M3 ones look sweet. Same stylings as an Angel kinda.

-Hyper

Phil
03-16-2002, 12:43 PM
One of our players uses one and it has operated without incident for about 3 months. He uses compressed air. The trigger is cheap but you can rip with it. It has a microswitch trigger. It is a spyder with a cheap electro grip frame. If you like spyders and dont have alot of money then this gun is definately an alternative to the higher cost electro's.

I personally dont care much for the sypder valve design.

toymyster
03-16-2002, 05:09 PM
I have seen a few, and I've fired one!! These things are a kick, and fast!!! And for the price, I was thinking of picking one up just for the heck of it!!! The only problem I can see: the exposed microswitch can give you problems in the long (or not so long) run!!

liigod
03-16-2002, 08:05 PM
friggen great for the money

mac2k4
03-16-2002, 09:14 PM
M3 factory team guns (http://myfamily.com/isapi.dll/c/content/f/viewproperty/siteid/h4fKAM/contentclass/PICT/contentid/ZZZZZZZW/propertyname/File/~/Im000099.jpg)

my lil' bro plays for M3 factory team.
and here a couple pic. of them. Thats what the M3 factory team uses, its a limited adition, and not many people have'em. they call'em the stars and stripes patriot
I've got one too, and practice w/ them alot, the guns are very nice, ecspecially for the price, you should go out and buy one as a back up gun.
go to M3 paintball (www.m3paintball.com)
ro$$

oh yeah heres another one old one (http://myfamily.com/isapi.dll/c/content/f/viewproperty/siteid/h4fKAM/contentclass/PICT/contentid/ZZZZZZZX/propertyname/File/~/R_patriot.jpg)

boss_automager
03-16-2002, 10:43 PM
Well if your thinking about buying one they take spyder parts so but the new aluminum trigger at 888paintball.com. I think their 8 bucks (the trigger). If you don't get one,well, my friend who has a black dragun had his trigger snap when he was shooting it after all they are plastic you know.:rolleyes:

mac2k4
03-17-2002, 09:50 AM
they arn't plastic anymore.now they're aluminum matching the anodizin of the gun.