PDA

View Full Version : Tech Video

PaInTbAlLeR476
03-16-2002, 12:19 PM
I was just thinking why hasent AGD made a new upgraded video? i mean there are many new upgrades that they have added, i watched the video the otehr night for the fun of it and was like wo this needes to be updated i think they should make a new video since there guns have come a long ways since the first one thye made. Anyone else agree with me on this one???????:confused:

jah871
03-16-2002, 12:55 PM
yes and no, i think that this one is fine because it tells you just about everything you will ever need to know. they have newer videos for the emag but i think the one for the minimag and automag is fine and doesnt really need to be updated. it would be cool if they did a video on the upgrades like going over the intelliframe, superbolt, and having the maitnence tips for the 3k and 4.5k flatlines.

PaInTbAlLeR476
03-16-2002, 12:58 PM
i would like to see a new video out, but u no what AGD is the only marker company w/ a video so i guess im happy altho a new 1 would be ncie...

Omicron
03-16-2002, 01:25 PM
I think they should make a new video for the 68' automag. The first time I saw it I was all excited and had my mag in front of the TV, and thought I had an older mag or something because i didn't have the "Powertube spring" or the "removable powertube". I also had a different On/off. This was all before I knew about automags.org

For people new to mags, I think that you should make a newer video, and also put ads for AO and stuff like that. Just my opinion ;)

MikeCouves
03-16-2002, 03:56 PM
Ads for AO would be amazing, alot more people would come. But ads do cost money! Yeah it's a little outdated but it gets the point across.

"Copyright AGD 1984"

Hehe. Lol at least we got a tech video! Take that cockers!

MantisMag
03-16-2002, 06:20 PM
i've got a question about the videos. i have the rt video. does mr hand appear in the other videos as well? that was the funniest thing watching the credits for the first time. :D

PaInTbAlLeR476
03-16-2002, 06:48 PM
i dont think so i ahve no clue waht ur talkigna bout

Xzion
03-16-2002, 10:08 PM
I'f im not mistaken, AGD is in the process, or at least planning on producing an up to date 68 automag/minimag and/or RT PRO video in the future sometime. Also, Mr. Hand doesnt make an appearence in the 68 mag video, as it stars Tom himself. :)

AGD
03-17-2002, 01:07 AM
We are waiting to make all the changes to the product line before we redo the video. It is on the list for this year when the marketing program kicks in.

AGD

Xzion
03-17-2002, 02:26 AM
See, told you it was on AGD's 'To Do' list :D :p

FooTemps
03-17-2002, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by AGD
We are waiting to make all the changes to the product line before we redo the video. It is on the list for this year when the marketing program kicks in.

AGD

Did I just hear the evil Tom speak a little bit? Or was it the marketing hat?