PDA

View Full Version : You know you are a paintball addict when....

Hacker240
03-16-2002, 08:33 PM
What kinda stuff do you guys do that proves that you are a true paintball addict?

1. Use your nitro tank as a pillow
2. Your gun rides up in the front seat of the car with the seatbelt on, and you make your passengers sit in the back.
3. You are always bunkering people around corners in public places.
4. While walking you pull an air trigger.
5. When you dream about paintball in school.
6. Your run around your house with your gun.
7. When you see the title paintball addict you think, "There are more like me, Great!"
8. ADD MORE...

Rrok
03-16-2002, 08:53 PM
9. When you carry a paintball in your pocket everywhere you go.

10. When you miss your school "Prom" to play paintball.

11. When you cover the super model pictures in your locker with E-MAGs.

12. When you ask your math teacher to play.

13. When you wear (Different) paintball jerseys to school for one week straight.

14. When your lunch lady asks you if you're in the NRA.

15. When the kids in your spanish class ask to see your welts from last week.

Rrok

SlipknotX556
03-16-2002, 09:03 PM
i am just a paintball addict no questions asked. i am a paintball addict because......

1. Paintball is the one thing i kno most about
2. I think about paintball all the time when im in school
3. All i talk about is paintball in school and at home
4. i dream about owning an EMAG and bunkering everyone at the World Cup with it.

AND finally

I just never let go of my marker. (Im holding it right now)

Mav D MagMan
03-16-2002, 09:06 PM
When you take the trigger frame off of your Tigershark, take out the safety, and carry it around all day pulling the trigger with your off hand to improve your ROF. Like me all day today.

When you wake up at night to look at your new gun (like I did, for weeks)

Take out your mag just to stare at it and smile.

Can sit through the AGD Tech Video, as well as a cheap BE video (and enjoys doing it)

MikeCouves
03-16-2002, 09:11 PM
When you rollover in your bed, your mag is on the other side and you hear your wife groaning on the couch downstairs.

Lol, I always run around my house my mag.

When you are in walmart or something and you find anything that has anything remotely like a trigger you play with it until you leave, and sometimes buy it just for fun.

HoppysMag
03-16-2002, 10:49 PM
when your on this forum.
and you look at the Automag Tech Video and try to spot Toms can of diet Coke/ Pepsi....

jah871
03-16-2002, 10:53 PM
4. While walking you pull an air trigger.

hahaha, i do this all the time and i dont even notice it until i look. its like a habit. right now im practicing on a pair of needle nose plyers..

Snewk
03-17-2002, 12:54 AM
i air trigger all the time at work..i work at lowe's and imagine myself going around popping customers and co-workers alike...:D

Mav D MagMan
03-17-2002, 01:11 AM
You can read make additions to this thread (knowing all the while that it's describing you)

TheBigRaguPB4L
03-17-2002, 01:40 AM
people hate when i shoot my air trigger. i dont' stop there though, i get into my staying tight to the bunker stance. hahahah, for some reason though, people just get so bothered by this. oh well.

FooTemps
03-17-2002, 02:25 AM
You stay awake longer than usual posting and surfing paintball stuff...

Jonno06
03-17-2002, 07:53 AM
I would have to say I am addicted because I do EVERYTHING that has been mentioned.

I love that air trigger thing,I do it with my left hand so I learn to shooter better that way.

"you know you are a paintball addict when....you AREN'T playing paintball,but you ARE at the same time"-me.:rolleyes: :D

Hacker240
03-17-2002, 08:15 AM
When you are in the grocery store and you are constantly moving so people don't get good angles at your or...*Gasp* get behind you!

When you are always walking in a crouched position so people can't hit you as easily.

Everything on this thread applies to you!

BgGrizzly
03-17-2002, 08:48 AM
When you are riding down the road and every time you see a little wooded area or old run down house you start to imagine what a game there would be like.

TheBigRaguPB4L
03-17-2002, 10:01 AM
how about, at any given time of the week, you always knew how many hours were left until you started your next game.

martlet1
03-17-2002, 10:06 AM
http://users.clas.net/~martlet1/signs_you_play_too_much_paintbal.htm

we have a whole page of these on our site.....

http://users.clas.net/~martlet1/applet.htm

Warthog#3
03-17-2002, 10:40 AM
When you have AGD tech line on speed dial. Yes I do!

HoppysMag
03-17-2002, 11:25 AM
Wasnt there already a thread like this? i rember it was a good one.

Aliens-8-MyDad
03-17-2002, 11:40 AM
when your riding in the car scoping out the best spots in your neiborhood

FeelTheRT
03-17-2002, 01:29 PM
-when you pretend to play with your degassed gun in your house
-when you use a pencil and pretend its a trigger
-when your not doing your HW because you surf paintball forums all the time
-when you wear JT shirts or paintball jeresies to school.

Havoc_online
03-17-2002, 01:57 PM
when your gun is worth more than your car

when you turn down a new car for a new gun

when you wonder why paintball isnt covered a career day

mag crazy
03-17-2002, 03:59 PM
ur an addict when........

1. u run around the stock room of kmart pretending the pricing gun is a paintballgun cuase its got a dbl finger trigger :-D.....

2. when you turned down a summer job makin 8 bucks an hour ....to work at your local field for 200 rounds an hour ....free field and air fees and 200 bucks a month in your account there....SAD HUH?....

atleast im not the only idiot who walks around the house bunkerin imaginary people

fearc7
03-17-2002, 07:55 PM
When your gun and car dont work, and you fix the gun first

fearc7
03-17-2002, 08:00 PM
-when you where your mask around the house for fun
-spend hours on hours tuning your r/t
-play paintball instead of going to sat. school
-drive an hour to get to a field
-spend hours thinking about how to make your gun better, and what parts should you get
-make your own stand out of pvc pipe to show off your gun better
-buy 3 different types of elbows trying to find the one that matches your gun/hopper the best

Havoc_online
03-17-2002, 08:07 PM
when you drive around with your mask on

when you drive with your gloves on

AngelBoy
03-17-2002, 08:11 PM
When you have actually posted in this thread;)

Hacker240
03-18-2002, 02:41 PM
Even though the pros at your field are mean to you and tick you off, you still desperately want them to ask to play.
When you ride your bike ten miles to get to your local store.
When you stay at your local store for 6 hours and then buy a barrel plug so you don't look stupid.
When you stay at your local store so long you get kicked out

Vegeta
03-18-2002, 04:40 PM
When, everytime you goto wal-mart, you spot Tom Kaye look-alikes.. and you actually turn them around to see their face just to make sure.. cuase you never know...

Smoken
03-18-2002, 05:42 PM
When you have actually taken the time to figure out how many good fields the SanDiego Wild Animal Park could be divided into, and where the best flag stations/bunkers would be.(Because of a boring extended family outing there.)

When someone tellls you to think of your "happy place", and all of the sudden you are popping out from behind a bunker to nail some guy's foot that he foolishly left out of his bunker.

When people regularly say of you, "Go ask him, he knows everything about paintball."

BgGrizzly
03-18-2002, 06:16 PM
When you go to your local store and work there for free just because the guy who owns it is awsome. (me at splat bros paintball in chesterfield va)

When you get your paycheck and it is already spent on paintball stuff.

pumpamatic
03-18-2002, 06:29 PM
When you already have all the upgrades planned out for your gun before you even buy your new gun.

When everytime you get on a computer anywhere, you always seem to end up at a paintball website, whether you mean to or not.

When not playing paintball, you are either on a paintball website, working for money to play paintball, or dreaming of paintball.

When you play imaginary paintball in your house so much that your dog isn't at all scared of the sound of your gun dry-firing after you bunker it behind the chair.

In the morning before you play paintball, you get the idea that some paintball manufacturers should make a breakfast cereal. Like ST-O's or Captain Kaye Crunch.

Jonno06
03-18-2002, 06:42 PM
LOL,thats good

when you get paid in paintballs

when you get paid in air fills

when you have more guns,than how old you are

you have more guns than you can count on your fingers and your toes

when you spend your martgage payment on paintball gun.