PDA

View Full Version : Tom Kaye, Model of The Millenium

meamazn
03-17-2002, 12:16 AM
If anybody happened to have watched the 68automag video, LOL!

I saw tom at SC Village last week, he gained a lot of weight and got huge! buff guy!

a week later a watched his video again, man that guy is skinny, his long ,brown hair, sexay mustache.

it was very hilarious when he was doing the "lawn sprinkler" sound effect. for those of you who havent watched the video, tom sounded like:

PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT! lol i couldnt help but crack up like a maniac. lol lol.....anyway....pfft pfft pfft =X

haha i just had to make a fool out of tom :)

no offense tom, we love you! :D mags 4 life :D

-Eric

Mav D MagMan
03-17-2002, 01:07 AM
Whoa Be Nice, mocking the head of the company right off the bat is bad PR. And Mr. Kaye when you see my post near his I didn't do it! LOL!

But dude I wish I coulda been at the seminar ( I mean tourny) but from what I hear it was a learning experience. But I had ah pressing business with my girl. So should I go outta my way to hit the next one?

zads27
03-17-2002, 01:20 AM
*Tom goes over to AGD Tech/service dept.*

Tom: "Hey guys, discontinue warranty service on meamazn's mags. Thanks."

Tunaman
03-17-2002, 06:39 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AGD TECH HELP AT YOUR COMMAND SIR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Check my Sig......

:D :D :D

meamazn
03-17-2002, 12:56 PM
hahaha ;x

noo no more agd help for me :(

*kisses tom's feet*

sorry master agd man :(

tom kaye for life woot!

PFFT PFFT PFFT

Mav D MagMan
03-17-2002, 01:54 PM
Tom Kaye: "Meamazn. I am a jealous Master, but fair. Therefore renounce all life outside of paintball and recite there is no gun but Automag 25 and a half times and though shalt be forgiven."