PDA

View Full Version : one more reason to love my e-mag....

KamikazePenguin
03-17-2002, 05:34 PM
i forgot my barrel today (don't ask), but I was reffing anyways, so it's not that big of a deal. Well, the 2 games i got to play at the end of the day, I ended up borrowing a teammate's matrix. Don't get my wrong, I love matrices and all, but anybody that's fired a matrix can tell that when you fire them there is a slight delay between when you pull the trigger and when it cycles,it wasn't that big of a deal but it really started to irk me. In my room now, firing my e-mag, I notice the gun has fired and completely cycled by the time I complete the trigger pull (in E-mode) This gun is just so....yummy :)
(and with Super-bolt in it you wouldn't be able to tell it was firing if you didn't see the paintball come out the end of the barrel)

DryIce
03-17-2002, 09:05 PM
hrm
not that i dont like emags
but uhm
ive never shot a matrix with "delay"
and mine certainly doesnt have any

nutz
03-17-2002, 09:42 PM
the persons matrix could have had the electronics set wrong... or the trigger set that way

Hysperion
03-17-2002, 09:45 PM
I've never liked the matrix and from what I've heard, alot of the earlier versions had problems similiar to what you're talking about...I don't think that is normal though....

Jordan-APL
03-17-2002, 10:30 PM
I did get a chance to shoot a friends matrix not too long ago,I didnt really think about it but,i did notice a very short delay that can be a bit anoying.Makes me glad i got a mag.:)