PDA

View Full Version : Paintball on TV show Max Bigford(sp)

kilaueakid
03-17-2002, 07:17 PM
They played paintball on the show t-night. They were actually using goggles (jt flex 7's) and even showed them putting in barrel plugs in there markers before removing there masks!!!

The only misrepresentation was that when one of the guys got hit, he flew back off of his feet like he was blasted by a shotgun.

There was a ref on the field that did the standard hand on the head and pointed to the eliminated player signaling that the player was out. Could this be a step forward for the representation of our great sport?

Kila

graycie
03-17-2002, 08:01 PM
wow, didn't know that episode was going to hit tv so soon. it was filmed at staten island paintball literally a month ago. the ref in it is one of the guys from quiet storm, i was hanging out with siayajin during the taping since he was an extra. the tv people tried to cut out alot of product labels, but surprisingly left jt exposed.

The Mag Man
03-17-2002, 08:55 PM
I don't know if anybody saw this, but 2 weeks ago on "Insomniac with Dave Attel" they played a huge game of paintball at night at some field. Dave had what looked like either an Impulse or a Defiant, and another guy out there had a Timmy. Thought I saw an Angel too, looked liked a preety high end field.

wes
03-17-2002, 09:01 PM
i saw insominic, it was funny cause there was a big fire fight and he got scared so he shot himself in the foot. I'm pretty sure that it was in atlanta. i think he had an autococker, but it was a night game and they were using night vision/

Snooky
03-17-2002, 09:01 PM
i saw insomniac becaus im always up real late. yeah i dont remeber what he was shooting but impulse or defiant seems right.

Paco02
03-18-2002, 03:02 PM
Yea, they had paintball on CSI last week, but the only prob was...... three people (not players) just walked onto the field with no gogles ect. on...........crazy foo's

pito189
03-18-2002, 05:25 PM
Dave Attel started out using an autococker, then he started using a shocker with a ricochet.

magman007
03-18-2002, 05:27 PM
what channel is insomniac on>?

wes
03-18-2002, 05:35 PM
comedy central... they have a movie on piantballing but im tp lazy to look at it

~Backdraft~
03-18-2002, 06:09 PM
On comedy central huh? What time and what day does this run on? Was it like a one time thing or do they actually have it on as a show at a certain time and certain day ever time???

wes
03-18-2002, 07:15 PM
10:30 central on sundays