PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Action Shots

Hysperion
03-17-2002, 08:24 PM
Here's some pics from the weekend....

Hysperion
03-17-2002, 08:26 PM
action shot....probably the best one of me ever...

Hysperion
03-17-2002, 08:35 PM
another pic *ya that's a hit on the gogs and halo, too lazy to wipe it from the last game....*

Hysperion
03-17-2002, 08:36 PM
and another...we were doing 1 on 1 drills....very fun :)

Hysperion
03-17-2002, 08:37 PM
and another

Hysperion
03-17-2002, 08:44 PM
This one was great....That little red thing is jason's hopper and to the far left of Jason is Bob. The one in the hay is marc. Marc wasn't tucked very well in because Jason had an angle on him and Bob an angle on the other side of the hay. So instead of going around and getting hit, he decides to plow through.. Or at least that's what I've heard happened. As you can see from the picture I wasn't paying much attention at the time :).....

Hysperion
03-17-2002, 08:46 PM
ugh oh! I've went to the dark side...

Hysperion
03-17-2002, 08:48 PM
here's bob...

Hysperion
03-17-2002, 08:50 PM
here's animal's pack after he slipped and fell on his rear end...this picture is about 4 weeks old....

nutz
03-17-2002, 09:23 PM
cool where is that field?? i see ur from WI, im from chicago, if ur field is close my team might want to come up sometime for a game or 2 :D

Hysperion
03-17-2002, 09:49 PM
A guy on our team, Jason, owns the field, it's the team's field where we practice and is located in Milwaukee County...If you're interested I'll let Bob know you guys want to scrimmage and we could probably do some 5 on 5.....send me a pm if you're still interested....I'm the only mag user on the team and get constant harrassment about the mag and warp feed, but even worse about the military boots...i look like I'm on a nordic track out there....

*we all use dark angels and I have a dark ir3 on preorder (warped is getting rid of the nasty trigger guard woohoo!!!) (told this by warped themselves)....*

Hysperion
03-17-2002, 10:08 PM
the second pic and the one of me holding the angel are good pictures to demonstrate the difference between coming out the left side with and without the warp....I'd say that's the warp's main downfall is when you come out the side it's on...

clanger
03-17-2002, 10:40 PM
Very Cool Pictures Hysperion. I have a question on your jersey! :) I want to get a jersey and was wondering where you bought it(if online) and where you had the lettering/numbering done(if online).

Thanks

Chris

Paintballer86
03-18-2002, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by clanger
Very Cool Pictures Hysperion. I have a question on your jersey! :) I want to get a jersey and was wondering where you bought it(if online) and where you had the lettering/numbering done(if online).

Thanks

Chris
I just had mine don for 70 bucks shipped from PB Gear.com It has my number and my last name and a nw jersey. I will post pics when I get home.

Hysperion
03-18-2002, 07:08 AM
dye did my direcly....www.dyeprecision.com

cphilip
03-18-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Hysperion
...I'd say that's the warp's main downfall is when you come out the side it's on...

Then you are not using it right. You are not rotating the marker over completely 180 degree's (completely on its side) coming out of the left side. It's hard to get used to doing but it works. I still have to remind myself to do it.

Hysperion
03-18-2002, 01:00 PM
no it is still a downfall reguardless of if you use it correctly or not....you can only shoot about 7-8 rounds before you have to turn it right side up again....

cphilip
03-18-2002, 01:16 PM
Nope more like 14 or so realy. I don't wanna be out there That long anyway. I know its not as comfortable or natural to do it like we are used too. I kinda have to think about it before I do it but some can flick there whole arms over in a twist and pop right out with it just past 180 degree's rotated left, fire for five or six or so shots over the side of the marker and come back around and tuck in real fast. Not me though. Takes a lot of practice and when the game is hot you just tend to go back to old habits I guess.

Snewk
03-18-2002, 03:38 PM
note to self, get broadband

other than waiting a few minutes to get the pictures to load, looks pretty cool. that looks like a fun field to play on diving in hay and all :D

MrAirgunRT
03-18-2002, 04:03 PM
Mind if I use a couple of those pics for a background to my site for about a week?

Hysperion
03-18-2002, 07:26 PM
i don't care...go ahead :)

animal
03-18-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Hysperion
here's animal's pack after he slipped and fell on his rear end...this picture is about 4 weeks old....

You just couldn't resist could you. I must at least retaliate with a better pic, one that doesn't illustrate my inefficiencies :) (I'm in the red)