PDA

View Full Version : ans phase ll air valve

magplayerr
03-17-2002, 09:30 PM
what does the ans phase 2 air valve do?

magman007
03-17-2002, 09:38 PM
put frankly, it decreases the performance of your mag. donot, i repeat do not buy it

Predater
03-17-2002, 09:39 PM
it screws up the gun.
its a waste of mony.
it doesnt do any good.
i do own one.:(

hope that helped.;)

magplayerr
03-17-2002, 09:42 PM
i didnt think it was good for the gun cause most aftermaket internal parts arnt i was wondering if it is just a valve or a hole reg

Predater
03-17-2002, 09:53 PM
its the back part of the air valve. it doesnt come with internals thow. my back part of the valve got screwed up and it was a quick fix. it doesnt help thow.

magplayerr
03-17-2002, 09:59 PM
so the ans air value is used in place of the reg but just let air in...so you can use a different reg of your choice

Jordan-APL
03-17-2002, 10:32 PM
Dont use anyhting internal in your mag unless it from the factory.Factory parts are made from the highest craftmanship and tested to be the best for you mag.Save your money and buy a R/T instead.:)

cphilip
03-18-2002, 07:36 AM
Well I hate to say this but I will. I bought a used Mag that had this on it already and was missing the original back half. I had no problems with the ANS one at all. This si the one with the two large cresent moon openings in it.

I did not notice any increase in performance... or decrease for that mater. And I had another mag with stock three star valve to compair it too at the time. I wouldn't recomend someone go out and spend money on it but I didn't have any problems with it either. Same with the ANS Bolt. It was in this used valve as well. The guy spent mucho bucks for realy nothing. But both were fine and worked fine and seemed to be holding up well when I finaly sold this valve and bolt.

So I say if you got one and it's working then relax. But don't waste your money on one if you don't.

Now the Huricane Vavles and such...well I don't know about those. Heard worse things about them.

giant1515
03-18-2002, 11:21 AM
My mag has an ANS P II valve on it and I've had no problems. It came on my mag when I bought it (used)... I have no complaints other than i can't register my mag with AGD to get their customer service since it's not their valve.

I agree with everyone else, don't buy one, if you're looking for a new valve get a retro, it'll be more than worth it.

Giant

cphilip
03-18-2002, 12:46 PM
The front half of your Valve should still have the numbers on it. Register those. I did. Now mind you if you ever send it in they might charge you IF that back part is the problem.