PDA

View Full Version : Paintball in Wrigley Orbit Gum Ad..

raehl
03-17-2002, 11:37 PM
www.paintball-players.org

Scans n' everything.

- Chris

MAGS own YOU
03-18-2002, 05:34 AM
She got lit up!

Jordan-APL
03-18-2002, 07:39 AM
Theres more bad media coverage for ya,she is only waering gogles,and all that paint on her is going to send the media a message saying "paintball is a violent sport that ensues shooting your "victim" a repeated amount".

shartley
03-18-2002, 07:50 AM
and why is she wearing full pods with a pt extreme?
The wonderful thing about Ads is that you don’t HAVE to be accurate. And even more so when it is the “idea” you are after, and not the “facts”.

Theres more bad media coverage for ya,she is only waering gogles,and all that paint on her is going to send the media a message saying "paintball is a violent sport that ensues shooting your "victim" a repeated amount".
Personally I don’t see that ad in that manner. And this is coming from one of the MOST critical people on AO when it comes to perceptions about paintball.

Also it is not “media” and it is FAR from being “coverage”, it is an ad for gum. Well….as for “coverage”…. I admit SHE has pretty good coverage though. ;)

She is far from looking like a “victim”, and actually looks like she is having a GREAT time. And THAT is fantastic for the sport. Showing both large amounts of paint AND directly associating it with FUN, and not “welts”…. Like what happens all too often.

As for her not having full face coverage… kind of hard to show her teeth that way… which is the idea of the Ad. ;)

I say this Ad is not bad for paintball…..