PDA

View Full Version : Freak Barrel Question

Cliffio
03-18-2002, 12:29 AM
i dunno which forum this goes in BUT, i got a question about buying a freak front and back

well if all of your dont know there is a new stainless steel back out for it, with rounded front and back, and i want one, pbgear.com only has the old ones which i dont want

i also want a new style AA front with jewel

anyone know where i can get these?
like i said pbgear doesnt have them

thanks
CLiff

Cliffio
03-18-2002, 12:35 AM
smart parts has them but they are 75 bucks and 25 more for SS

forget that!!

here is a pic of what im talking about

Cliff

damageinc54
03-18-2002, 01:24 AM
Smart Parts has not begun production of that style for the Mag. I called them last week and asked them. According to the rep I spoke to they have a LARGE inventory of the old style and they have to run it out before they make any in the new style. I even asked if they would custom make one for me. They said no.

Cliffio
03-18-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by damageinc54
Smart Parts has not begun production of that style for the Mag. I called them last week and asked them. According to the rep I spoke to they have a LARGE inventory of the old style and they have to run it out before they make any in the new style. I even asked if they would custom make one for me. They said no.

sorry should have been clear, FOR AN ANGEL

sorry bout that, my fault

my friend has one on his cocker, so i know they have started to make them

damageinc54
03-18-2002, 01:35 AM
I too have one for my Cocker. I naturally thought that you wanted one for a mag considering you did not specify a gun and this is a mag forum. I am unsure if they have begun to make this style for an Angel. Just call them and ask them. You will get your answer.

Cliffio
03-18-2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by damageinc54
I too have one for my Cocker. I naturally thought that you wanted one for a mag considering you did not specify a gun and this is a mag forum. I am unsure if they have begun to make this style for an Angel. Just call them and ask them. You will get your answer.

well they do sell them on their website, of course they also say they have them for mags

well ill give em a call and see if they make them

Cliff

cphilip
03-18-2002, 07:27 AM
Yes! Cliffio, if you get a chance to ask about the Mag one I would like to know about when they think they might do the new style ones and if they intend to maybe put the old styles on sale to clear inventory as well.