PDA

View Full Version : EMAG is here to stay!!!

i-luv-my-rt
03-18-2002, 11:07 AM
Well i was having second thoughts about it because of not trusting it with brittle or odd sized paintballs. Well the ultimate test came this weekend.

My team was schedualed to practice against some of Lockout and Lockouts AM. A team. Well walking up to the counter to go buy paint i heard that we could shoot Diablo Blaze seconds/Imperial seconds. Both being very brittle paint i started to fret and wonder how it was going to shoot. But i bought a half case of both and went to the chrono.

Well at skyball i found out that my Macdev Conquest is a low pressure tank(only goes up to 600psi)so i couldnt use that tank today. I used my captians 45/4500 angel air. My gun looked killer because the tank was the silver one. Well at the chrono i shot 274 274 275 273 then one spiked up to 278. But none spiked over 280 so i was good. Now i was starting to think today would be good.

Our team brought 6 guys and we were practicing for a 5 man next weekend so i got to play with some of Lockout. I have a new respect for Pro players. After seeing them at Skyball i said i would never be like them but Lockout is different. They let me play front and with some of them being your back-man, i could have stood up and did the cha-cha for the whole game and had to worries. They were incredible. I felt bad about beating on my own team but eventually they started to hold there own brining some to stalemates and such. Back to the Emag, I had 0 breaks all day and i shot darts. I used a .684 insert and it rocked.

I was debating keeping it or getting a Racegun Freeflow. I've decided to keep it, it's a great gun and i dont intend on getting rid of it. Thanks Tom and all of AGD cant wait to go rip on it agian. Thanks again!!!

Scooter/Cootie
03-18-2002, 11:25 AM
Those are fun stories to hear! :D Nice to have another permanent member to the 'mag family.

Dubstar112
03-18-2002, 11:50 AM
Cool, glad to hear your keeping, Im counting the days till I bask in the gloriousness of an EMAG :)