PDA

View Full Version : z-grip....what have you done

TheBigRaguPB4L
03-18-2002, 11:39 AM
i have 2 zgrip rt's. well one's a retro but whatever, that's not the point. now, i love my mag. i rip on it, i can keep up fairly well with most electro's with the usual "wow, that mag doesn't chop?", stuff like that. the only times i really break are in the barrel. the other day i was playing and i decided to go to my backup just because it hasn't seen any action in a whiile. so i figured, i'd try it out. my backup is a stock cocker with the freak. i use to be able to shoot fairly well on it. i'd say about 6-7bps, never measured but i could never get it going to fast. anyways, i get onto the field and i just naturally went to go underneath it whithout even realizing it. i went to shoot and was freaked when my usual string of paint didn't come out. when i realized it was because of the z-grip, i adjusted myself to shoot the cocker. i could not shoot the gun. i kept wanting to shoot my z-grip. i was in hopes of getting an emag. but now i can't. i'm going to have to wait for the ez-mag.

Scooter/Cootie
03-18-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by TheBigRaguPB4L
i'm going to have to wait for the ez-mag.

Hey, who ever said e-mags were 'ez'! I'll have you know my e-mag is a nice young lady who is very respectiable. :p

I don't know of an z-grip variant on the e-mag but I wouldn't rule anything out. Be cool to see. Peace!

soilent green
03-18-2002, 12:45 PM
I love my Z grip and I don't know if I'll ever be able to shoot any thing else how about a Z intelli and a Z extreme

fearc7
03-18-2002, 06:43 PM
you coud possibly make a conversion from an e-mag board and stuff to make it fi in and work with a z-frame, but im sure it would not be easy

FooTemps
03-18-2002, 06:50 PM
ez-mag won't work right now. The solenoid pulls in the wrong direction if it is set at the Z angle

GallagherAtWar
03-18-2002, 08:34 PM
cheack out dingo's frames he's making:

a zgrip with a asa at a 15 degrees that goes on a cocker

and

the same grip but goes on a mag and he'll put booyaa electronics in it

and i dont think agd will make a run with the ez-grips they wouldn't sell enough

Chri$$

a_malfunction
03-18-2002, 11:12 PM
I am in the same boat.... I have really been spoiled by AGD. I have a z-gripped, warped, microRT and I cant play without it. My trigger finger has gotten lazy.... When I shoot another gun, I find myself waiting for the trigger's kick back to push my finger forward! I cant shoot any other gun with anything resembling a high ROF. And a hopper on top of the gun? Forget about it! I'll be out of that game pretty quick! :) If anyone comes out with a z-grip for an emag, I'll definitely be in line to get it!